• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Servicing for W204

Guest kirk713

Thanks guys for the info.

But anyone has the detail figures for the servicing prices (C&C)

15k, 30k ... ?

See&See Pandan has a "Price List" at the counter, with detail break-down.

• Like 1

Bros out there.. any other place other than Starblack for servicing... my W204 also due for 60k servicing wor... they quote me S$298 for oil change, oild filter and gasket change..+ S$99 bucks for flushing of engine oil... sounds a bit steep for that SOW...plus they need to hold my car from 1pm to 6pm??? your recommendation will help if i have more choices to choose from.. thanks ya!!!

Bros out there.. any other place other than Starblack for servicing... my W204 also due for 60k servicing wor... they quote me S$298 for oil change, oild filter and gasket change..+ S$99 bucks for flushing of engine oil... sounds a bit steep for that SOW...plus they need to hold my car from 1pm to 6pm??? your recommendation will help if i have more choices to choose from.. thanks ya!!!

hey bro.. could you share with us what others are in the standard 60k servicing quoted to you?

$99 for flushing engine oil... and is the oil included?

also sounds weird.. a gasket change is necessary for 60k servicing, or was that some issue discovered by their mech?

mercs should be more hardy than that ya?

hey bro.. could you share with us what others are in the standard 60k servicing quoted to you?

$99 for flushing engine oil... and is the oil included?

also sounds weird.. a gasket change is necessary for 60k servicing, or was that some issue discovered by their mech?

mercs should be more hardy than that ya?

oops sorry about the oil gasket..that dont have to change... basically i was quoted S$298 which inludes:

1) Engine oil top up (Liquid Moly, 5W40)

2) Oil Filter change

3) 32 point check.

thats all.. i then ask about engine oil flush.. he said that would be S$99 additional.. i was like WTF...

anyway i have went to Autospritze and did my servicing.. its was good. i will follow up with the cost in another post later so u can take some reference for 60K servicing.

So this is what i had done @ Autospritze, 1.5hrs job. 60K servicing

Must do:

1) Mobil Syn Oil Change package (5W50) + Oil Filter = $218

2) Engine oil flush = $22

Things they check, i verify and ok to change:

3) Air Filter = $65 (nasty, super black)

4) Aircon filter underneath glove compartment = $75 (not as nasty, still black)

5) Flush brake fluid + Brake oil top up = $ 38 (brake now feel more sensitive, used to be very spongy)

6) System message reset = Inclusive

Total damage = $418 Excl. GST

Include vaccumm + car wash which i told them no shampoo as i had Zaino sealent done.

Call one of the boss ah heng and he is patient with me ask me come down and let him check what need to be change. done in 1.5hrs

Call Starblack, they told me need to leave car from 1pm and can only collect end of the day.

So this is it guys.... You do the comparison... Think i will stick with Autospritze for now.

Only 1 downside so far, they never put a cover over the seats when they do their job.. i had cream interior so kinda leave a few marks here and there. But small issue lar...

• Like 2

So this is what i had done @ Autospritze, 1.5hrs job. 60K servicing

Must do:

1) Mobil Syn Oil Change package (5W50) + Oil Filter = $218

2) Engine oil flush = $22

Things they check, i verify and ok to change:

3) Air Filter = $65 (nasty, super black)

4) Aircon filter underneath glove compartment = $75 (not as nasty, still black)

5) Flush brake fluid + Brake oil top up = $ 38 (brake now feel more sensitive, used to be very spongy)

6) System message reset = Inclusive

Total damage = $418 Excl. GST

Include vaccumm + car wash which i told them no shampoo as i had Zaino sealent done.

Call one of the boss ah heng and he is patient with me ask me come down and let him check what need to be change. done in 1.5hrs

Call Starblack, they told me need to leave car from 1pm and can only collect end of the day.

So this is it guys.... You do the comparison... Think i will stick with Autospritze for now.

Only 1 downside so far, they never put a cover over the seats when they do their job.. i had cream interior so kinda leave a few marks here and there. But small issue lar...

Good info. If they are using all Mercedes parts, their prices are really very competitive. One more alternative for me. Warranty ending soon!

I was there all the way when they were doing the change... So far all Merc parts, except for the oil filter which is Mann brand... Anyway its an OEM Brand for most German make... So I'm ok lar...

Then their prices are pretty competitive, just bought some parts and replace them at a workshop. The prices are like only +$10-20 per item, which is pretty reasonable and im ok with it for a few items, but i know some workshops that charge like 2x or more, which is ridiculous to me, I might as well go to C & C right?

And don't PM me to ask which one overcharge, I wont say.....lol

I was there all the way when they were doing the change... So far all Merc parts, except for the oil filter which is Mann brand... Anyway its an OEM Brand for most German make... So I'm ok lar...

The price difference from original oil filter is about 4-6 bucks, so in my case I use original

///// AMG

Hi bros,

Just to share. Did my 60k servicing at Autospritze today. Total damage was $900. This include:

1) engine oil change - Mobil Syn OW40 oil filter

2) Bosch spark plugs

3) Air filter

4) Aircon Filter

5) ATF change

6) Auto Switch

7) Auto Oil Stainer

8) Auto Oil Pan

Not sure whether this is ex or reasonable, or whether some of the changes were indeed necc.

Sharing this so that other bros can make a more informed choice.

Cheers

Hi bros,

Just to share. Did my 60k servicing at Autospritze today. Total damage was $900. This include:

1) engine oil change - Mobil Syn OW40 oil filter

2) Bosch spark plugs

3) Air filter

4) Aircon Filter

5) ATF change

6) Auto Switch

7) Auto Oil Stainer

8) Auto Oil Pan

Not sure whether this is ex or reasonable, or whether some of the changes were indeed necc.

Sharing this so that other bros can make a more informed choice.

Cheers

6)May I clarify for auto switch refers to which switch?

7) I believe you meant oil strainer

8) Why oil pan need to change?

///// AMG

No choice as u need the warrenty coverage

my previous car stated clearly that wear and tear don't count..but i just can't find the t&c for warranty coverage with c%c..

is it the same, or does it mean as long as i don't mod the car, any failed part will get replaced?

anyone got the list?

i suspect my front suspension going to give problem soon.. have this occasional faint klok sound over humps

How come another bro here paid 458?

Bro u mean me huh..? It's 418... Coz I did at Autospritze... I call die&die..they quote me 1.8k..siao... I ask the guy if he "jia ba buay", he say they have breakdown unit rate.. Come down then say.. So I go AS- Heng say he will check my ride and will change only whatever is necessary... Basically I just stand down there " Orr ..hmm ok..change lor..Orr like that ah..Bo bian do lor ..erm ok ok, change lor, eh how much ah like that.."

Then he show me what have he check n change...

Just did my 30,000 km servicing at C&C for my W204 C class 180K, SGD960 w GST !

Ridiculous isnt it ? LOL

Bor bian leh provided u can forgo the warranty thingy!! Outside workshop can do less than half of the amt u paid.