• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

Most of my mods are cheapo, replica & some savage from my E class. But there are two items is Mercedes original that is Rear spoiler & AMG pedal sets.

Day One - 02/03/2012

Collected my new in the late afternoon due to workload. Handover less than an hour. Gun down to LS to install my rims. The rims took me months to hunt for it. Intend to purchase the 7 AMG spoke & get it spray black to match my diamond white coope! But didnt like it when i took a good look at it so I give up. So sad coz by llooking at the brochures is super damn chio!! So sad and almost give up hope, bang!!! I found this rims & heartbeat immediately increases & i know this it!! Is GOD send!!

19" staggered setup & almost flush with body & is concave design!! One word "WET"!!

0f2ba798.jpg

Next after installation done, went to Infratint to get the car tinted!! I didnt ask my SE for it due to different tone issue.

Work in Progress - Sherman team

bd6f9469.jpg

After went home to do my own cheapo mods

A) Rear emblem

3fbfee6a.jpg

9c0586f8.jpg

B) Side CF mirror

64446f21.jpg

Guest blackmercs

Day 2 - 03/03/2012

Went to install my single fin grille, AMG Pedals sets, rear spoiler, lower spring & yes, my old fren BBK from E class. Thanks to my 2 good frens infro is trues that E & C class share the same knuckle.

50459f9a.jpg

19b88d56.jpg

3e22e494.jpg

73b1fd0b.jpg

387cf316.jpg

Spot the diffs - rear side

36d6ddd6.jpg

d4661f66.jpg

Guest markcwq

All the poison! Nice mods, and you managed to get the car with the ILS option? Doing anything to increase performance?

P/s I'm guessing the one fin grill fits the sedan and coupe? Does look very good on a white car.

Guest Cklasse

I guess now you only need to practice "two fingers" kung fu instead of the more powerful "four fingers" to lower the only 2 side windows when TP is beside. Life is easier now. :P

• Like 1

Guest blackmercs
Nice mods! All the poison! Doing anything to increase performance?

P/s I'm guessing the one fin grill fits the sedan and coupe? Does look very good on a white car.

Yes its does" fits" sedan & coupe. However for coupe that T bracket couldnt be attached to the fins. Just like sedan the gap is much narrower than coupe. Coupe gap estimated 1".

Hp is in the midst of planning, waiting for the vendor to come back to me. This mods is secondary, my ride having 200 pony is good enough for city driving.

Guest blackmercs
I guess now you only need to practice "two fingers" kung fu instead of the more powerful "four fingers" to lower the only 2 side windows when TP is beside. Life is easier now. :P

Bro my fingers kung fu is class one, i got certificate to proof!!

Guest jhun_4040

Bro my fingers kung fu is class one, i got certificate to proof!!

Swee orh !! super Mafia or !!

Guest blackmercs
Wow.

Wet indeed. What are the other mods you intending to add on?

Wow.

Wet indeed. What are the other mods you intending to add on?

Day 3 - grooming, polishing - inside out. Sticker job!!

Is important to get yr interior apply with leather care asap.

Before leather care

b30c77df.jpg

After leather care

6f969628.jpg

79a0e8ee.jpg

Grooming job

2050ad9a.jpg

3d11a3c4.jpg

Sticker job

1f8583e7.jpg

ac6c0e9f.jpg

ff87083d.jpg

De-chrome the rear plate

Before

dd4bc3ea.jpg

After

1c448cb0.jpg

While remove the spare rim found 2 interesting issue

1) the spare rims is the exactly same as stock. Usually is those cheapo black bottle cap design rim. Anyone notice it too?

2) the holder to lift up the board can be hook onto the edge of the boot opening

bb8b2a27.jpg

Guest mem0ry27
Bro' date=' yours is 250 or 350?[/quote']

His is a 250.

Are you gonna mod ur ride too?? I plan to darken the front headlight..

Btw, went down to showroon just now, my se told me able to give me an answer about my ride on 10 march.

He said should be mid march. Think ours should be in the same shipment.

Guest markcwq

His is a 250.

Btw, went down to showroon just now, my se told me able to give me an answer about my ride on 10 march.

Was at Sonic last Friday to install the headlight film and was deciding between tinted and clear. In the end, decided to do the clear film. Didn't want the front of my car to look so dark, although it'll go very nice if you already installed HID.

Guest markcwq
Your mod don't look cheapo at all... And very poisonous too.

Totally agree with Icohol! Still say I mod fast, you mod so much faster and more poisonous than me! Mine really 5 cents compared to yours.

Guest mem0ry27

His is a 250.

Was at Sonic last Friday to install the headlight film and was deciding between tinted and clear. In the end, decided to do the clear film. Didn't want the front of my car to look so dark, although it'll go very nice if you already installed HID.

What is the damage??

Guest Phang
Bro blackmercs, your place looks very familiar to me...

GV? :)

wah... u like frequent that carpark leh... straight away guess GV...

It is just a wild guess. I stayed in GV before, the backdrop and the layout of the car park seems very familiar... B)

Guest lcohol

His is a 250.

Yes I already have a list of mods to do. If delivery really in mid march then it's not so bad after all.

Guest Phang
Lolz thanks guys!! Phang yap is GV!!

I missed the place. I still go back to GV for hair cut at Matt de Barber every month even though I have moved to Jurong West.

Should sneak in one of these days to admire your ride :lol: