• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Servicing for W204

Guest kirk713

Let me know if you are going porker testing. :D

Sir, I test drive also panamera and cayenne lah not the 995, boxster or cayman!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Just sent my C180K to ubi C&C for 1st Servicing A

Ask for wheel alightment but was told will take one whole day. So forget it. Going to do it at outside workshop.

Has a brand new air con filter for change but the chio bu SE said now they don't entertain personel parts to be brought in. Forget it then I going to change this weekend myself.

Was advised to do tire rotation n balancing so that won't void warrenty.

In the end just going to do Engine oil change and tyre r

Got chiobu?? A first for c&c! I will go to ubi check it out for my next service A.

Anyway what has taryar rotation got to do with warranty? Can't rotate outside shops meh? I not gian their nitrogen gas leh.

I haven got a whole day to waste at c&c..been postponing my appts for alignment.

Where got free things at C&C one

Everything need to pay.

Tyre rotation is around 35 bucks before GST

Wheel alightment fee I didnt ask as they need one whole day to do wheel alightment.

Bro alignment will be free for veering left issue on new rides, IF ur car is stock.

They gave me a taryar rotation voucher with free lifetime nitrogen gas top up when I first collected my ride. U boh meh?

521.33 bucks.

Ask for no engine compartment wash, but they still do n charge me 60 bucks.

Ask don't need top up wiper fluid but they still top up 7.5 bucks

But they do change my cabin filter which I bring to them

Labour fee192 bucks

Parts fee 260 bucks.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

521.33 bucks.

Ask for no engine compartment wash, but they still do n charge me 60 bucks.

Ask don't need top up wiper fluid but they still top up 7.5 bucks

But they do change my cabin filter which I bring to them

Labour fee192 bucks

Parts fee 260 bucks.

you didnt sound like you enjoyed your trip.....

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

IMO, $1028 is very reasonable for 40k Service if that includes transmission oil change, brake fluid bleed & change, radiator fluid change & iridium spark plugs on top of the usual synthetic oil change.

This what I paid for

Oil change $160

Oil filter $25

ATF change + need to change a filter for Auto Transmisstion $350

Spark plugs $150

Air filter $25

Radiatior / coolant change $25

Brake Fuild change + AMG brake pad + Rotor disk with slots $980.

so total cost me $1715..

If I were to do it in C&C easily $3-3.5k

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I received a SMS from CnC today that my 1.6 7g is due for 10k servicing or before end aug. Anyone experienced that?

I thought the norm is at 15k.

I collected the car last oct, mileage is near 10k now, so actually can go in earlier to change oil at least.

I received a SMS from CnC today that my 1.6 7g is due for 10k servicing or before end aug. Anyone experienced that?

I collected the car last oct, mileage is near 10k now, so actually can go in earlier to change oil at least.

AFAIK it should be 15k servicing or 6 months whichever occurs first. Just give them a call and speak with a SA about it. After that you can decide what you wanna do.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Just ignore the message. Go back at 15000 km.

• Like 1

Battery change: C200 CGI the battery going to die, so C&C asked me to change new one at $500 plus. I went to Pit Stop and got it at half price.

They also reminded me to do 60K servicing - from the folks here I gather it would set me back more than $3K. So now looking for alternatives.

AFAIK it should be 15k servicing or 6 months whichever occurs first. Just give them a call and speak with a SA about it. After that you can decide what you wanna do.

i think it is 15000 km or 1 year, whichever occurs, first. at least for my c180K  :)

unless i bobo?!

:phew:

i read that some models can be 10000km or 6mths, whichever occurs first

• 2 weeks later...

i think it is 15000 km or 1 year, whichever occurs, first. at least for my c180K  :)

unless i bobo?!

:phew:

i read that some models can be 10000km or 6mths, whichever occurs first

I bobo! Should be 1 year and not 6 mths.

Even my previous pre-FL C180K had the servicing interval changed midway to 15k from 10k. 

Vinyl Is Sexy!

• 3 weeks later...

The reason why the cost of servicing is so high at C&C is because they charge their services by the hour, unlike other workshops which charge based on what's needed to be done.

I was actually surprised with the high cost of maintenance with C&C .... I just did my 30k servicing and the total bill was closed to 1k. The next big one will be 60k and I am expecting the bill to be closed to 2k ...

I was driving the E90 and I sold it when the mileage was 46k, did 3 servicing - 12k each and the average bill was S$300 to S$400.

Servicing at C&C seems high as compared to PML ....