• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Servicing for W204

Guest kirk713

My guess too many ppl doing that perviously n causing many warrenty issue soon the end they put a stop to it.

Barney u can call pandan loop n ask. See what reply they give u

Lol, actually I was surprised C & C allowed customers to bring their own parts and oil in the first place. No choice bro, ur car under warranty. Part of the cost of ownership for buying from AD to keep warranty intact. I believe not much difference from bringing own oil too.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

My guess too many ppl doing that perviously n causing many warrenty issue soon the end they put a stop to it.

Barney u can call pandan loop n ask. See what reply they give u

Don't sabo. My SA so far so good..... :D

Ya agreed. So I just non my head n YES SIR.

3 years pass very fast one.

Aiya, it's just like going to hawker centre or restaurant. You can't possibly bring your own raw ingredients and ask the chef to cook for you. "Just charge labour only. I brought my own ingredients."

HYM

U r always here one. Don't need work one

i actually is on MC today and tmrw. got bad flu. then of course that means play Diablo3. then now kena Error 37. means I am stalking here until I can enter loh.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Barney. Complaint also useless. I working for Temask linked company. Later I complaint to MOM, my name will be blacklisted by ALL the Temask linked company.

No jobs, I need to collect cardboard during daytime and wash car at multi story carparks during night

What crap is that? Go MOM and comprain.....my company no child care leave also.....lol

• Like 1

...what kind of companies you guys work for? sounds like malaysian companies or Singapore GLC types.

Malaysian non-GLC cum, local SME..... :lol:

Hong Leong.

Not as good as u. Always can online and get 2 days of mc.

Mine is temask linked company.

...what kind of companies you guys work for? sounds like malaysian companies or Singapore GLC types.

Not as good as u. Always can online and get 2 days of mc.

Mine is temask linked company.

Temasek-linked company can apply for the Caltex Starcard. 16% discount.

Apply for standby use just in case the commercial scheme discounts get below 16%. hehee

That's what I thought. The car mech sucked out all the oil from the dip stick port, burped (just kidding). Changed the filter. Then proceed to pour in new engine oil.

I asked him and he said through the merc dipstick port, can suck out all the old engine oil from the bottom unlike some other car makes. So don't need to drain from bottom.

I thought merc is really special.

Normal oil change = drain from below

Suck only when excess engine oil

Bor bian leh provided u can forgo the warranty thingy!! Outside workshop can do less than half of the amt u paid.

i VERY like to go outside do servicing once warranty over but scare they anyhow do.....SEE & SEE SAID outside no equipments to check, all electronics, do wrong whole ride in deep shit......

si beh sian.................with all this sales talk and frightening words.......

Aiya, it's just like going to hawker centre or restaurant. You can't possibly bring your own raw ingredients and ask the chef to cook for you. "Just charge labour only. I brought my own ingredients."

Haha, i still see one uncle who went to the prata stall near my place and always bring his own egg there......

Can we bring our own engine oil when we service at C&C?

Yes you can i did asked but SEE AND SEE said have to paid certain surchage....i didnt proceed to probe further cos i find this answer &*^%$#@.

I wanted mobil 1, they said cannot fill up, only shell helix extra can.....it doesnt make any sense.........no trace, no bullets.....i hit nothing !!!