• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Servicing for W204

Guest kirk713

Totally OT now.

I will bring this topic back on track

Just sent my C180K to ubi C&C for 1st Servicing A

Ask for wheel alightment but was told will take one whole day. So forget it. Going to do it at outside workshop.

Has a brand new air con filter for change but the chio bu SE said now they don't entertain personel parts to be brought in. Forget it then I going to change this weekend myself.

Was advised to do tire rotation n balancing so that won't void warrenty.

In the end just going to do Engine oil change and tyre r

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

my tyre set-up is staggered how to do tire rotation and balancing?!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Totally OT now.

I will bring this topic back on track

Just sent my C180K to ubi C&C for 1st Servicing A

Ask for wheel alightment but was told will take one whole day. So forget it. Going to do it at outside workshop.

Has a brand new air con filter for change but the chio bu SE said now they don't entertain personel parts to be brought in. Forget it then I going to change this weekend myself.

Was advised to do tire rotation n balancing so that won't void warrenty.

In the end just going to do Engine oil change and tyre r

Tyre rotation free? Outside charge about $10-20 only. Should have gone for the free alignment if you can just leave your car there bro. Outside charges about $60-80. Since you paid so much for your ride and it's under warranty, why not? Purpose of buying from AD right? :lol:

This M271 kompressor engine is reliable. My W203 only did 15000km service, sometimes 17000km and it was still going strong and problem free when I traded it at 210000km.

So don't waste your money for 5000km service, if that kiasi, do 10000km. You can't use your VW as a yardstick for your MB.

• Like 1

This M271 kompressor engine is reliable. My W203 only did 15000km service, sometimes 17000km and it was still going strong and problem free when I traded it at 210000km.

So don't waste your money for 5000km service, if that kiasi, do 10000km. You can't use your VW as a yardstick for your MB.

Bro, question. What is the model of the engine for pre-fl w204 C180K? Is it the same as W203?

Where got free things at C&C one

Everything need to pay.

Tyre rotation is around 35 bucks before GST

Wheel alightment fee I didnt ask as they need one whole day to do wheel alightment.

Tyre rotation free? Outside charge about $10-20 only. Should have gone for the free alignment if you can just leave your car there bro. Outside charges about $60-80. Since you paid so much for your ride and it's under warranty, why not? Purpose of buying from AD right? :lol:

• Like 1

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

I've spoken to one of the service staff in C&C & he told me that if we do service at outside workshop, the warranty will not be voided if we use all original parts & oil as in C&C. Any bros aware of this??

I am doing my 60,000 service this Tuesday in a Tampines workshop which is owned & staffed by ex Mercedes & BMW personnel. Will keep you all informed once its done.

Hi Racal,

Any update with your servicing at Chip Soon for 60,000? I'm considering StarBlack and CS.....

Bro Odessus is right, I asked Kevin at LS this question too. Asked him about the direction of tyres. Can meh? He said it can be done. :D

oh yar i forgot you serving notice now, sibeh eng can go down and TCSS with kevin. eh go down do live report for newbies looking for AMG 18 rims, then must tell them will void warranty one.

oh yar i forgot you serving notice now, sibeh eng can go down and TCSS with kevin. eh go down do live report for newbies looking for AMG 18 rims, then must tell them will void warranty one.

My office is 5 mins drive away. I go to the car wash beside LS. Got good lobang he will call me. So most updated news on good stuff. :D

Where got free things at C&C one

Everything need to pay.

Tyre rotation is around 35 bucks before GST

Wheel alightment fee I didnt ask as they need one whole day to do wheel alightment.

I thought wheel alignment free for you? New car right?

Doing servicing at C&C must get used to leaving your ride overnight as simple jobs also need overnight.

Top Sales mah! :startle: Trust me, it's many times better than VW. Quite a few cases of customers car crashed in the workshop recently. Aiming for a short trip at the end of the year so I can send in to rectify before warranty ends.....getting many irritating clattering sound from the passenger door and other areas....old already, getting loose,,,,, :devil:

Doing servicing at C&C must get used to leaving your ride overnight as simple jobs also need overnight.

Hmmm then I think maybe my next car should be a porker.

Dark side??? HYM.

cos i went down to Alex yesterday and wandered through the range for about 2 hrs. all the interiors look the same. like, you know, no kick. then now hear this kind of nickle-and-dime tactics by their servicing team. sibeh let down