• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

I think your SE bluff you. not made in german. ask him for more freebies please. press him for comand online. he should also give you the AMG car mats, the chrome exhaust tip and rear blinds.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

the sticker on the left front door indicates my baby is from the czech republic. i think you really should ask for the comand online. pay so much, only reasonable to ask for more stuff.

Assembly Bremen, Germany

Sindelfingen, Germany

Toluca, Mexico

East London, South Africa

6th of October City, Egypt[7]

Juiz de Fora, Brazil

Pekan, Malaysia (DRB-HICOM)

Bogor, Indonesia

Pune, India

Beijing, China

the sticker on the left front door indicates my baby is from the czech republic. i think you really should ask for the comand online. pay so much, only reasonable to ask for more stuff.

I have to call my SE. I think my W204 is cheong one.

Dears,

I booked mine 12th April but was told by SE car will only arrive Jun/July. missed the 1st bidding and got the 2nd bidding at 62k. called my SE but bring me go garden... say too early to tell when my shipment will arrive.. ETA jun/july. WTF!!!!

my freebies sucks too.... can share what you all got?

I suspect the car is already in singapore. the 1st bidding C&C ai mai ai mai like that. put 58k only. 2nd time 69k... so meaning they die die want to secure the COE for me because the car is in... right?? make sense right??

Can you PM me your package? I sign mine on 12 April too but gotten my COE on 1st bid @ $64K

• Like 1

tomorrow i will see that sticker. hope mine is not from china or India.. haha

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

This tread sort of remind me of the good old days when u are still "angryoldman" and I am still "wishbone" (yes, with a small caps "w", since then small "w" have grown to big "W" and you are now Happy and Young again since you got your car) . I remember we have been cursing and swearing at our SE, C&C and whoever we can swear at asking why wait so long to get our cars.... Ahhh.. the good old days.... :sleep:

On a more serious note...your car from czech republic meh, then you should take back your "angryoldman" nick, bang table and ask for explaination. At least get more freebies.

To rub a little bit of salt to your wound to make you turn into the incredible hulk, mine is from Germany...here the label to prove...turn, green monster, turn... :devil:

7206858730_e586718a20.jpg

This tread sort of remind me of the good old days when u are still "angryoldman" and I am still "wishbone" (yes, with a small caps "w", since then small "w" have grown to big "W" and you are now Happy and Young again since you got your car) . I remember we have been cursing and swearing at our SE, C&C and whoever we can swear at asking why wait so long to get our cars.... Ahhh.. the good old days.... :sleep:

On a more serious note...your car from czech republic meh, then you should take back your "angryoldman" nick, bang table and ask for explaination. At least get more freebies.

To rub a little bit of salt to your wound to make you turn into the incredible hulk, mine is from Germany...here the label to prove...turn, green monster, turn... :devil:

7206858730_e586718a20.jpg

(so no one realised the czech republic comment was a joke?)

Wishbone, i remember wondering how the AD can actually not be in the know about car shipments, esp when they are worth so much, and i remember wondering out loud with a few choice words. >.<

no worries, i dont need to hulk out, but i was a bit concerned when i saw the C180K at 2tonnes. -_- the car needs to go on a diet, methinks.

OMG!! Is a joke!! Can i laugh now? HA HA HAHA HA HA

OMG!! Is a joke!! Can i laugh now? HA HA HAHA HA HA

definitely funnier than your ang moh woman loh

definitely funnier than your ang moh woman loh

Ok lah, for sure i knows u will upset when i posted the ang mo bu picture.

Ok lah, for sure i knows u will upset when i posted the ang mo bu picture.

I want to see chio bu then you come and show me batang. how can like that?

I want to see chio bu then you come and show me batang. how can like that?

I M SORRY!! Lets move on!!

It is a joke...sad...no hulk then...

Wishbone, i remember wondering how the AD can actually not be in the know about car shipments, esp when they are worth so much, and i remember wondering out loud with a few choice words. >.<

no worries, i dont need to hulk out, but i was a bit concerned when i saw the C180K at 2tonnes. -_- the car needs to go on a diet, methinks.

ohh..it is a joke...hahahahaha...no hulk then....my bad... :phew: