• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

Oh yah, 3 months wait, booked 28 jan collected 29 apr. good things must wait, just hv to be patient. It is not east but I can say that now, because I already got my ride and enjoying every moment of it.

i find the door lock for c180k abit too ugly, its is on the top of the door,

i find the door lock for c180k abit too ugly, its is on the top of the door,

ugly? let blackmercs enlighten you. everything ugly and you dont like, ask him for poisonous alternatives. you will be zhng'd to heaven.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Good day,

Book my C180 1st week of April, COE secured at $58501. Just got a call from SE today that stock has arrive, will probably get my car end of May.

That is really fast. congrats.

Booked my C180K on 12 April, got the COE on the first try at $64,201. SE informed me that the ship is reaching Singapore and should be able to collect the car some time this month. :-) Can anyone PM me what you get for your package? I am on the $179,888 deal.....

• Like 1

Booked my C180K on 12 April, got the COE on the first try at $64,201. SE informed me that the ship is reaching Singapore and should be able to collect the car some time this month. :-) Can anyone PM me what you get for your package? I am on the $179,888 deal.....

So fast delivery. Just booked mine on Sunday and delivery is expected in Jul/Aug. :(

So fast delivery. Just booked mine on Sunday and delivery is expected in Jul/Aug. :(

hey bro can pm me your deal details, lets do a comparison hehe thanks.

cool nice hope to get my ride soon cause your SE have told you. care to pm me who is your SE and the deal that you got/ color

Booked mine on 12 Apr, COE at $64k. Still no news. Looks like the batch shipment has arrived. Got to go ask my SE.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Booked mine on 12 Apr, COE at $64k. Still no news. Looks like the batch shipment has arrived. Got to go ask my SE.

so good i got coe at 62600, booked at 179,888 also le, i bohua le..

mine at $184 388 leh :blink: but with Pano roof , comand online and DVD :P

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...