• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

booked in april. collection on Sun. hooray.

U guys r lucky, I hv to wait 3 months u know?

All good things must wait, OK?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

booked in april. collection on Sun. hooray.

U guys r lucky, I hv to wait 3 months u know?

All good things must wait, OK?

sounds familar....don't know where I heard it before....

what does it mean when the SE bidded $1 for u?

means you should be like Wishbone, and wait. and wait. and wait.

then wait some more.

and then some more.

OK, then you call up C&C.

and then wait some more.

• Like 2

i know i saw your post from

My SE bidded $61k for me yesterday. Missed by ~1k. :(

i know i saw your post on mycarforum hehe, btw how much u sign for the car, how come he bid only 61k for u?

i know i saw your post on mycarforum hehe, btw how much u sign for the car, how come he bid only 61k for u?

$178,888, but no GPS.

$178,888, but no GPS.

whats your deal can pm me the details? let do a comparison.

SE called, car arrived at port liao. Ask me to go settle paper work this weekend. Should able to collect in a week or 2 i guess. :rock:

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Yup, cyberton

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Just passed my cheque to SE today. Ordered a C180 coupe in early march so hopefully can rush to get it by next sat. Finally! :D

grats! i've ordered a c250 coupe in early march too, but SE told me it will be delayed till June 2nd-3rd wk, when during signing she was saying mid May will be able to collect. Sigh, thought able to collect new car this wk. :(

Hi first post here. We ordered C180, 1.6 ltre in late March and got COE in April at around $58,000 +. We collected our car just last week in first week of May. The car came with Comand Online. The SE mentioned it's mainly for the bigger screen and navigation system. The navigation system was apparently not very up to date as Singapore is not a very big market and it has not been updated for a few years. Comand Online seems to have certain functions that cannot be used here, e.g. internet and SMS. I was wondering if C180s without Comand Online have the same functions other than the navigation system.

Is bluetooth the only way to connect the Iphone? I read in the manual that there is some kind of dock. Has Anyone tried it?

After doing some research online, it's not that Comand Online's internet and SMS cannot work here. It just does not work with Iphone. it's a problem with the Bluetooth DUN profile which is not adopted by the Iphone so it is not possible to connect to the internet using an Iphone 4 or 4S and MB is working on a solution by 2H. Not sure why Mercedes Benz did not make its Comand Online compatible with the best selling smartphone as a priority! It would however work with some older Nokias and Blackberrys that support the DUN bluetooth profile.

After doing some research online, it's not that Comand Online's internet and SMS cannot work here. It just does not work with Iphone. it's a problem with the Bluetooth DUN profile which is not adopted by the Iphone so it is not possible to connect to the internet using an Iphone 4 or 4S and MB is working on a solution by 2H. Not sure why Mercedes Benz did not make its Comand Online compatible with the best selling smartphone as a priority! It would however work with some older Nokias and Blackberrys that support the DUN bluetooth profile.

Yes you're right! Great on you to be reading articles and posts already on the internet

• Like 1

grats! i've ordered a c250 coupe in early march too, but SE told me it will be delayed till June 2nd-3rd wk, when during signing she was saying mid May will be able to collect. Sigh, thought able to collect new car this wk. :(

Oh my SE mentioned that 1 batch of shipment got delayed so looks like yours is one of them. So sorry to hear that. On the bright side of things, u can look around for mods or rims to switch to in the meantime like I just did :)

Booked my C180K on 12 April, got the COE on the first try at $64,201. SE informed me that the ship is reaching Singapore and should be able to collect the car some time this month. :-) Can anyone PM me what you get for your package? I am on the $179,888 deal.....

Hi Superfly!

A warm welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Congrats on your new ride and we hope to see you at our events!

BTW are you the same Bro Superfly as in VAGSG forum?

Cheers!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Hi Superfly!

A warm welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Congrats on your new ride and we hope to see you at our events!

BTW are you the same Bro Superfly as in VAGSG forum?

Cheers!

HI kepiting1sg

The superfly in VAGSG is not me. Anyway, thank you so much for the warm welcome. Getting my car on 28 May 2012 as pre-arranged with my SE so that I can keep my current car for a couple of days more for my drive up to Terengganu.

Cheers !

HI kepiting1sg

The superfly in VAGSG is not me. Anyway, thank you so much for the warm welcome. Getting my car on 28 May 2012 as pre-arranged with my SE so that I can keep my current car for a couple of days more for my drive up to Terengganu.

Cheers !

HI kepiting1sg

Cheers !

Congrats and have a safe trip!

Cheers!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Dears,

I booked mine 12th April but was told by SE car will only arrive Jun/July. missed the 1st bidding and got the 2nd bidding at 62k. called my SE but bring me go garden... say too early to tell when my shipment will arrive.. ETA jun/july. WTF!!!!

my freebies sucks too.... can share what you all got?

I suspect the car is already in singapore. the 1st bidding C&C ai mai ai mai like that. put 58k only. 2nd time 69k... so meaning they die die want to secure the COE for me because the car is in... right?? make sense right??

Dears,

I booked mine 12th April but was told by SE car will only arrive Jun/July. missed the 1st bidding and got the 2nd bidding at 62k. called my SE but bring me go garden... say too early to tell when my shipment will arrive.. ETA jun/july. WTF!!!!

my freebies sucks too.... can share what you all got?

I suspect the car is already in singapore. the 1st bidding C&C ai mai ai mai like that. put 58k only. 2nd time 69k... so meaning they die die want to secure the COE for me because the car is in... right?? make sense right??

so have you figured out if your W204 is from India or China?