• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

my se is vincent, he just told me included gps but never say is stand alone or comand, most likely i think is stand alone, but can i request for comand just for the GPS?

This you have to ask your se, we cant tell u the ans. if your car not yet in production maybe still able to request for it.

For those newbies intend to get new cars, do drop by our monthly GTG, you can ask related questions as we can advise you all regarding anythings about getting new cars.

If already booked and down your deposit is very hard to ask for anythings.

my se is vincent, he just told me included gps but never say is stand alone or comand, most likely i think is stand alone, but can i request for comand just for the GPS?

The GPS included is mostly the stand alone Garmin. I also got that bundled as a freebie. Some of us in the Apr/May batch got upgraded to command online by just paying $3K (Command online without CD changer is a $7K add-on). I was one of them. With command online, the GPS is already integrated. Go ahead and ask your SE, there should be some cars that they ordered in with command online. Alternatively, u can get your audio20 upgraded with GPS through our site sponsors.

can i ask for a car with comand online without paying extra?

Unlikely u will get it, but no harm asking. I ask until my SE don't want to talk to me anymore. The motto is: "No ask, no get. Ask, got chance, nothing to lose".

can i ask for a car with comand online without paying extra?

I stand a better chance bedding the PM's daughter. BUT at least you get the opportunity to ask. Bear in mind, it is a 9k option. Do SEs make more than 9k off a typical car comm + loan comm deal?

• Like 1

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Asking for free command online is an almost impossible request since we are talking about a $9k option. Asking to add option is a different price and has to order to Germany, then wait long long for car to come.

Those who got it (without adding option) happened to order their cars during the period when CnC decided to sell the batch of cars with command included in the price. Anyway, like one bro said, it's no harm asking during the booking to try your luck, who knows there may be one more car with command in the batch, that was left forgotten in the 3rd floor carpark.

I stand a better chance bedding the PM's daughter. BUT at least you get the opportunity to ask. Bear in mind, it is a 9k option. Do SEs make more than 9k off a typical car comm + loan comm deal?

I don't think you would like to bed the PM's daughter...

finally gotten my ride this afternoon. one word-SHIOK!! cya guys at the next gtg! :)

Especially if it's your first star on the steering wheel. First time feeling is priceless.

woohooo!! congrats!! the feeling shiok right?

thanks bro! yup, very different feel from my previous car.

Especially if it's your first star on the steering wheel. First time feeling is priceless.

actually i've been driving my dad's mercs since 18yrs old. but the feeling of buying my first star is priceless. :)

Congrats on your new ride, see you at the next gtg!

Btw, staying at Hume Ave?

thanks bro. yup im staying in hume ave. u stay ard the same area?