• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

Booked mine on 17th April. Same as urs, car will only arrive in jun/jul. Now it is swimming towards Singapore. Hope the cargo ship don't "holland". Was told that command online was not available when I booked the car, got to wait longer if I want further options. Surprised that radon39 can get his car in such a short span of time.

what colour did you pick? please update once the ship is here ok...

what colour did you pick? please update once the ship is here ok...

It's brown. Waiting patiently for its arrival. Hmmm, wonder how long it takes to sail from deutschland to singapore? Google says 30+ days. It seems quite a long time at sea.

Collected mine on Friday, drove straight to LS to swap to 18". Busy the whole of yesterday on HID conversion, installing Finevu, LED daylight dimmer and AMG pedals.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

LED daylight dimmer? Meaning can on DRL at night and dim it too?:)

Collected mine on Friday, drove straight to LS to swap to 18". Busy the whole of yesterday on HID conversion, installing Finevu, LED daylight dimmer and AMG pedals.

Next will be the ICE!

What ICE will you doing?

Cnsidering the space constriant, the limitation and built-in features that comes with our stock setup, I am still thinking what is the right setup for myself. Some basic criteria im looking at is an active setup, replacing the stock front speakers and a woofer for more punch. I have still not decided to put in a P80RSII/P99 or just a processor. I am thinking if I gonna stick with the stock HU CD player, sound quality might be compromised. Any bros knows if our stock HU is a 24 bits player?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Cnsidering the space constriant, the limitation and built-in features that comes with our stock setup, I am still thinking what is the right setup for myself. Some basic criteria im looking at is an active setup, replacing the stock front speakers and a woofer for more punch. I have still not decided to put in a P80RSII/P99 or just a processor. I am thinking if I gonna stick with the stock HU CD player, sound quality might be compromised. Any bros knows if our stock HU is a 24 bits player?

You going 2-way or 3-way active? Your ride with comand online or audio 20?

You going 2-way or 3-way active? Your ride with comand online or audio 20?

3 way is always on my mind but the midrange speakers would look unsightly given the small dash space.

For now, likely to go with 2 way active. Currently still hunting for my speakers.

Im with Comand online and I noiticed the stock DVD/CD player is pretty decent.

With the stock's limitation, I might just go with a processor and settle it.

Come to the next gtg, I wanna see your ice!

:thumbsu: