• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

i booked mine dated 4th Apr, waited 2 months for my C180K.

bro jimbean, possible to PM me shared your package freebies? thanks

bro, i think different models SE will offer different freebies. i only gotten solar film, reverse cam, $500 service credit, overtrade abt 8k.

next car i get will tell them to waive off the film & give me better pricing, as i rather do it at sherman's place with really dark films. ;)

Booked mine on 2nd week of April. Now onto 3rd week of enjoying my new ride and have been busy modding!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

any bro here equipped with integrated GPS??

how was the function and performance of GPS?

Was told the integrated GPS will be install locally, wondering how the performance comparing Garmin & Holux?

appreciate any bro here to share your experiences

thanks lot

Have not really try using the integrated GPS yet. But between Garmin and Holux, I'll go for Garmin. Holux sux!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Hi,

Can someone enlighten me on integrated GPS? How does it work?

Thanks

some workshops can install an aftermarket system (the ones i've seen are all Tom Toms) into your audio 20 visual display. Price quotes that I got varied greatly - anything from 500 to 900. like what mark said, it integrates and saves you from having to figure out where to put your portable GPS. on the flipside, you cant take the unit with you (some people, like me, actually would prefer that). you'll need those who already have the integrated GPS units to give info about the updating of maps, etc.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

i scare the SE bluff me, he told me dont have integrated one in C&C

You gotta see what type of gps ur se giving you. If command online with gps is integrated. If ur se giving you garmin gps which is stand alone portable set.

• Like 1

Bring cheque book down, ask & pay the remaining balance on the spot. Everything chop chop 5 mins done deal!

Insurance + First Installment + dunno what...

I like your style. You berrie rich! One shot full payment for your car...

i scare the SE bluff me, he told me dont have integrated one in C&C

I think the SE told you half truth.

There are integrated GPS, aka Comand, which is an optional addon. IIRC it is a 10k option.

Also, the payment wise your SE should have explained everything clearly to you. The breakdown of each portion and the final sum which you need to pay.

Amount differs for each person as insurance premiums, bank loan packages, etc differ.

BTW who is your SE? Please share so we all know who to avoid next time :)