• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

so BM, long story short, for coupe, must fierce heart, kah kah rip out the front pins and wallop the replacement pins in.

so if i have a weak heart, this mod is not for me?

Pay $50 then simi heart issue also wont have lah.

Then wallet got issue leh, i want cheap, good and fast one!

Very tempted to DIY but later not 3 not 4, the pin neither here nor there, sibei jialat.

Spend $50 to open door panel i also buay song leh...

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

so BM, long story short, for coupe, must fierce heart, kah kah rip out the front pins and wallop the replacement pins in.

so if i have a weak heart, this mod is not for me?

Pay $50 then simi heart issue also wont have lah.

Then wallet got issue leh, i want cheap, good and fast one!

Very tempted to DIY but later not 3 not 4, the pin neither here nor there, sibei jialat.

Spend $50 to open door panel i also buay song leh...

Cut then if unable to insert then send it to workshop lor. Want horse can run but yet dont eat grass one where to find!!

Cut then if unable to insert then send it to workshop lor. Want horse can run but yet dont eat grass one where to find!!

Leftfield's house!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hey blackmercs, where can I get some CF sticker? Hand itchy...

Hi u can get it through this guy 9726 1416.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hurhurhur today eng mods the rear brake light only!! Bulb to LED sibei bright not sure will tio with LTA & void warranty or not!!

Stock

5e9b4e85.jpg

LED

1a4853b5.jpg

Bro, u change the brake light to LED one?? Was thinking of changing it..

Gonna see it tmr..

Yap maybe only brake.

Looks like every GTG I will need to patronize Blackmercs Pte Ltd. last month was AMG bonnet badge this month is ????

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Does it have error code?

Yest has it, today got it resolved. U want a set? Please go to WTB thread.

d50a9278.jpg

Bro, should be WTS thread.

Sorry mods, ya is WTS !! Please help me to edit it!! Lolz

Until now this thread can never excite me unless TS can show me how he mod a chio bu in his C koopeh!

Who is TS??

Thread starter.........hearsay he very yan tao, loves replica and always kenna surrounded by chio bu? hehehe

Yes i love replica is true the rest is not choon. Wah hearsay yr gti can tia E class like pce of tissue paper hor in NS. Still can wave somemore!! Sibei can leh. Our bf run u cumming or not? I want to see it in person.

When is the BF run? If time permits will join can catch up with those happy go lucky kakis lah.

Forget to ask: you also love replica chio bu izzit? CV got plenty.........muahahahaha

我爱犯贱,你喜欢吗? kekeke.....

When is the BF run? If time permits will join can catch up with those happy go lucky kakis lah.

Forget to ask: you also love replica chio bu izzit? CV got plenty.........muahahahaha

BF run please check event thread i m not yr maid. Replica bu alot leh mostly at Super imports nite. CV for birday boys only.

cb kia you, I've check the event folder BF run thread liao but gotta 0530hrs meet at simi petrol station......seow arh better tua.

okay, go back you better clean all the windows not need to climb out one, if you fall down from 8 storey will die one understand! 哈哈哈哈!

knn, it supposes to be your mod thread lah....OT so much very paiseh.

我爱犯贱,你喜欢吗? kekeke.....