• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs
The eyelid job is not my cup of tea. Also' date=' those are really really really really dark tinted windows![/quote']

Hmm is no go arh :(. Bro those are matt color sticker not tinted film!! Thought of charge it to CF sticker.

Guest AngryOldMan
The eyelid job is not my cup of tea. Also' date=' those are really really really really dark tinted windows![/quote']

Hmm is no go arh :(. Bro those are matt color sticker not tinted film!! Thought of charge it to CF sticker.

Ah I was referring to your windows! :P

You know what? It's your car. CF the headlights down if you want! Hell, if I want to put 19" rims on ride, no one can stop me also what.

Guest blackmercs

Ah I was referring to your windows! :P

You know what? It's your car. CF the headlights down if you want! Hell, if I want to put 19" rims on ride, no one can stop me also what.

Hey i like yr attitude!! Do what u like!! Who cares rite!! Lolz

Guest Tigershark

bro,

hope to see ur ride. i have generally the same idea (unfortunately). like to understand the blackening process as well as see the overall look :-)

hopefully, i can collect my ride tmrw.

Guest Lianghai1
bro,

hope to see ur ride. i have generally the same idea (unfortunately). like to understand the blackening process as well as see the overall look :-)

Happy Modding Bro.. remember to upload photo k? ;)

Guest blackmercs
bro,

Lolz unfortunately!! Sure! Come to our event & gtg will share notes with u. The blackening process is simple, sand with fine paper (600) then spray it then finish with a clear paint. Now the most painful part is to remove the 3 point star emblem which is by breaking it to into pcs :). I manage to remove it without breaking the star but broke the stubs.

Guest Tigershark
bro,

Happy Modding Bro.. remember to upload photo k? ;)

dun wan la... shy leh.. :blush:

Guest blackmercs

Fuel consumption report.

1st top up - 59.62 litres manage to hit 544.60km this translates to 9.13 km/litres with ECO start/stop system. In my opinion, the FC performance so so only. Probably needs to run in till 1000-1500km then FC will improves.

Guest blackmercs
how did u do that? i'm getting a little irritated with the seat belt

This one needs to get my installer to do it. Got to hunt for the feeder belt holder on yr own then look for a willing installer as this kind of mods not many workshop wants to do it!! Lucky me got the support from him & found the parts i want :). Damage is less than $150.

Guest Lianghai1
Sticker mods again

73aece36.jpg

f7fc3e7c.jpg

Guess what is the next mods? This mods owner's of coupe & cabrio will be excited!! Give me a week or so.

cd2cc2cc.jpg

Bro u r creative la, can't wait to see ur ride lo..

Guest lcohol
Keep me posted on the centre seat mod!

$250 for the center seat. U want? Black leather only.

Bro, your car is with red interior right? so how does it look with a black center seat? can post a pic?

Guest blackmercs
Keep me posted on the centre seat mod!

$250 for the center seat. U want? Black leather only.

Bro, your car is with red interior right? so how does it look with a black center seat? can post a pic?

Not yet started on this project. Got a quote though, best color to match is black only as i doubt the vendor can match yr leather color. Apart from this, my rear is black in color!! Here is a picture of my ride minus the center console!!

520071bf.jpg

Guest blackmercs
Why is the middle back rest black instead or red? Did you change it? Seem like not too bad with black color too.

I'm in for this mod!

All coupes rear middle portion is black.