• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

cb kia you, I've check the event folder BF run thread liao but gotta 0530hrs meet at simi petrol station......seow arh better tua.

okay, go back you better clean all the windows not need to climb out one, if you fall down from 8 storey will die one understand! 哈哈哈哈!

knn, it supposes to be your mod thread lah....OT so much very paiseh.

Yalor i think our car are too slow for u to tia!! How u know i like cb? Almost every morn i eat cb for breakfast.

Simi eight storey u talking about catch no ball. Nvm lah, i will just laugh.. Haha... Haha...

Nb lah, 0530 hrs so early meh? Just imagine you take own sweet time and reach boleh land via 2nd link is around 0615 hrs. BF makan place is 100 km away so 0630 set off by the time you reach destination only 0720 hrs so has the stall open yet? Do you think you will criuse 110kmh ~ 120 kmh at NSHW with very light traffic? If you guys do faster that means reach BF place even earlier......trust me you will fall asleep to cruise at the said speed.

Haha, me stay at 8 storey so must tell maid (you lor) not to climb out and clean windows cos fall down will die.........this is not the usaul you leh usually you react/reflect or get the hint sibey fast one. Are you in love with some chio bu, love is blind and slow you......kekeke

Lastly...haha haha your roti prata look-a-like face!

我爱犯贱,你喜欢吗? kekeke.....

Nb lah, 0530 hrs so early meh? Just imagine you take own sweet time and reach boleh land via 2nd link is around 0615 hrs. BF makan place is 100 km away so 0630 set off by the time you reach destination only 0720 hrs so has the stall open yet? Do you think you will criuse 110kmh ~ 120 kmh at NSHW with very light traffic? If you guys do faster that means reach BF place even earlier......trust me you will fall asleep to cruise at the said speed.

Haha, me stay at 8 storey so must tell maid (you lor) not to climb out and clean windows cos fall down will die.........this is not the usaul you leh usually you react/reflect or get the hint sibey fast one. Are you in love with some chio bu, love is blind and slow you......kekeke

100km / 265km/hr x 60 mins = 22.5mins

Depart: 6.30am

Arrival: <7.00am 哈哈哈哈!

U go eat first and wait for the rest to turn up!

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Orh ok!! Noted!! So you cumming for the bf run?

Yap $50 for a professional installation. Interested?

ok, my head is wet, already got the pins...can pm me the location where I have to pay $50 for professional installation???

Must be able to remove door cards to assess the rear pins wan hor??? not use a wench to twist and turn to break it, pull it out and stick back by super glue wan....like that I very sim tia...

ok, my head is wet, already got the pins...can pm me the location where I have to pay $50 for professional installation???

Must be able to remove door cards to assess the rear pins wan hor??? not use a wench to twist and turn to break it, pull it out and stick back by super glue wan....like that I very sim tia...

I cant comment how the installation is being done. Do check with the installer & pricing again.

Darren Auto - 9628 2688 Jack.

Orh ok!! Noted!! So you cumming for the bf run?

BM, you going for the BF run?

thanks bro...

Maybe quote my small name may help too! :)

Darren Auto - Jack Seah - Mention Unker ICE Seah from Batam

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Maybe quote my small name may help too! :)

Darren Auto - Jack Seah - Mention Unker ICE Seah from Batam

Thanks ...wah... your name very useful in so many locations, autospritz, darran auto, etc... :thumbsu: Thanks for sharing the lobangs...

Thanks ...wah... your name very useful in so many locations, autospritz, darran auto, etc... :thumbsu: Thanks for sharing the lobangs...

go las vegas name-drop unker batam will work also?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

My new toy!! I m bored, so brought it coz is cheap est $350. Not yet installed but will share whether will gain hp or torque or reverse :).

4ac3ea39.jpg

• Like 1

Planning to bring in to sell?

If there is a demand there will be a supply.

got how much difference in the sound?

Before is wuwuwuhahahawuwu now is wahwahwowowo huat arh

• Like 1

the intake from the pic doesnt seem to fit nicely, the left side of the intake is pressing against the engine? able to take a closer pic of the intake pls?

No fitment issue at all.

• 5 weeks later...