• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Bro blackmercs did you also do your tail light and headlamp tint at Infratint?

Hi infratint dont tint headlight only windows.

Another cheap mod, just want to match my car color. Call me vain, i dont care!!

eb9e33c5.jpg

• Like 1

Wow!!!! Very nce white key.

And very nice key pouch too. I bought a Braun Buffel key pouch. As the slot for the key hole are not at the side, the key have to be flip to the other side in order to fit in and button up.

Wow!!!! Very nce white key.

And very nice key pouch too. I bought a Braun Buffel key pouch. As the slot for the key hole are not at the side, the key have to be flip to the other side in order to fit in and button up.

Thanks!! The pouch material is cheapo but like the color & design.

Bro, you finally managed to change the door pin! Looking good, matches your car very well.

Hi blackmerc... nice pouch! where you got it?

I got it from my source at USD $35 but the material is like plastic feel.

Bro, you finally managed to change the door pin! Looking good, matches your car very well.

Yes bru, i do have a 2 pcs (2set) meal with AMG wording. U want to hook it up?

Why is the key white???

Hmmm u got pair of sharp eyes. What time liao still dont sleep arh? Told u not to lose sleep liao. The key chrome area is white bcoz i sticker it. :).

• Like 1

Tempting, how much for both sets?

For you? $40 bucks without installation. If you want me to do it i can try but risk is on u :). Without removing the door panel but got to damage stock pce coz got to cut & pry it out. Painful hor!! I pay to learn how to do it :)

Hmmm u got pair of sharp eyes. What time liao still dont sleep arh? Told u not to lose sleep liao. The key chrome area is white bcoz i sticker it. :).

You super creative la!

For you? $40 bucks without installation. If you want me to do it i can try but risk is on u :). Without removing the door panel but got to damage stock pce coz got to cut & pry it out. Painful hor!! I pay to learn how to do it :)

$40 for all 4 pins plus guinea pig installation by you? Lol! If you're confident in doing it, I guess I'm fine with it. Got any clearer pictures of the pin so I can see how the emblem looks like?

Blackmercs, it's a pleasure meeting you and really nice talking to you! Thanks for all the mod ideas help and tips.

Mark, the pins are super chio, it makes the whole door panel looking fabulously delicious. I'm sure you won't regret it.

I DIYed the pins for my C180 yesterday, it helps if you use a cloth and pliers to remove the stock door pins. Then you have a better chance of not damaging them.

Also the pins for the rear doors are completely different and cant fit so now I have 2 spare door pins (merc emblem in back) on hand, if anyone is keen.

I DIYed the pins for my C180 yesterday, it helps if you use a cloth and pliers to remove the stock door pins. Then you have a better chance of not damaging them.

Also the pins for the rear doors are completely different and cant fit so now I have 2 spare door pins (merc emblem in back) on hand, if anyone is keen.

Huh, can't fit the rear door?

Can elaborate?

I regretted going through this thread. Argh........

Lolz no turning back now.

Huh, can't fit the rear door?

Can elaborate?

Yalor simi difference. Post picture to show us, getting interesting.

So for sedan, can we or can we not change the door pins?

So for sedan, can we or can we not change the door pins?

Waiting for benico bru feedback. Good mods must wait!!

Will post some pics later today, I know that at least for my pre-FL W204 sedan the front doors can, the back doors cannot.

Is the door pins same as mine? Like this one? Also did you damage yr front door pin in the process when removing it? I think yr model are using the old design which can be removed just by twisting it out. Please post pics of everything relating to this mods. I got a feeling alots of ppl watching this post :).

588ae244.jpg