• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Detint headlights?

Bingo!! Else the first look is hmmm. After the detint liao ok, not too bad. TP say one.

Bingo!! Else the first look is hmmm. After the detint liao ok, not too bad. TP say one.

Agree on that... CF bonnet with that eyes.... Woah..... BADASS !!!!!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Very nice!!!!

Thanks do for CarbonRevo if interested.

so how's the drive? can fly? FC improving? :)

After install my car feel so light, the pick up is faster & hp gain is awesome. Yet to test my top speed shld hit 280km (stock 240).my fren say one. Coz usually after yr mods u will hv gains if not buay song.

• Like 1

how? do u think ur car balance shifted from 53/47 to 50/50? :devil:

Wow cheem!! No idea abt the distribution factor. I mods for the look only leh. The last comment is my fren say one not me.

it's ok! u went for looks and gained many side benefits!

Orh ok!!

Bro, your hand leg very fast. Go for c63 plus wide body with quart pipes to complete your fly heaven deep inside earth super orh lu lu car. Hahaha...

Yes bro love at first sight!! Also the quality looks gd so as the workmanship. Most importantly able to transfer the stock heat insulation directly is a plus point. For this price is worth it. MTL bro, complete yr AMG look!! Last pce FP material coz CF pce no more stock.

Nice. Think can wrap the boot in cf too to complete the look.

Wrap CF sticker in the boot confirm ppl thought is a Honda Civic wannabe. My honda civic fren say one.

Yes bro love at first sight!! Also the quality looks gd so as the workmanship. Most importantly able to transfer the stock heat insulation directly is a plus point. For this price is worth it. MTL bro, complete yr AMG look!! Last pce FP material coz CF pce no more stock.

Bro, I'm 保守派 don't like CF. But very nice problem is no place to keep my existing bonnet. Now I'm busy looking how to solve the rear exhuast portion 1st. Quad too 夸张 cos mine only c250 not 6000cc. Wondering will Supersprint LTA friendly

Hmmm after installed the replica bonnet, I told myself must get the replica C63 grille too. Finally found a source that give me the 100% fitment, like both end edges protruding out issue. Here is the pictures

8FEB02D8-F0A8-4240-A305-3ECFCA8C8FE4-218-0000000F5F2F36F5.jpg

No edges protuding out and the line align with the bonnet.

DA90494F-5DE7-4874-88D0-9D2E699A4B71-218-0000000F53F7E892.jpg

Only 2 cars got this grille!! Here is the other one car picture. Want to find out who is this lucky guy? Come to this gtg and find out!!

DFD53513-930F-4D4A-970F-B87439B22B7F-503-00000038DA0DD7E6.jpg

• Like 2

C63 bodykit next?

Yap if pricing and material to my liking!! Y not?? :)

think you reaching your max...change car change car

Bor lui how to change car? So zhng is the only way!!

you sure you bo lui? I saw your name in Forbes list haha

Is Phobia or Forbes? Big difference hor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...