• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs
Looks cool' date=' would love to see the finished product before deciding[/quote']

Hmmm got feeling alot of ppl are bioing!! Can feel the heat now!! Stress mods!! :).

Guest blackmercs
That's a very competitive price!

Can share the lobang? Tks

Keep me posted on the centre seat mod!

$250 for the center seat. U want? Black leather only.

Needs to evaulate before organise a group buy. Today check out the cabrio is difference console so this mods is only for coupe.

Yap just screw it in, no pain no gain. Else double side tape will do. I hv a pce to let go coz plan to install onto the passenger side nut give up the idea. Letting go at $30 :)

For steering wheels and rims, there are other cheaper aftermarket solutions. What I really want is Comand Online, pano roof, and ILS.

• Like 1

For steering wheels and rims, there are other cheaper aftermarket solutions. What I really want is Comand Online, pano roof, and ILS.

Pana roof - look alike paint or sticker ( cheap & nice mods too)

ILS - can be modded

Steering - also can be modded

so as Command.

Factory fitted - panaroof, memory seat, keyless, what else??

• Like 1

Pana roof - look alike paint or sticker ( cheap & nice mods too)

ILS - can be modded

Steering - also can be modded

so as Command.

Factory fitted - panaroof, memory seat, keyless, what else??

Mark, still no news about the command??

I don't want fake pano roof! One thing I miss from my old car is having a sun roof, never treasured it when I had it.

ILS can be retrofitted? Last I asked Ah Boon, he was still testing it. So is with Comand Online, no news yet.

I don't want fake pano roof! One thing I miss from my old car is having a sun roof, never treasured it when I had it.

ILS can be retrofitted? Last I asked Ah Boon, he was still testing it. So is with Comand Online, no news yet.

Define yr ILS. Orh fake one is a no go then got to change car. Lolz

Define yr ILS. Orh fake one is a no go then got to change car. Lolz

I really should have joined the forum earlier to learn stuff before confirming my car. ILS as in the Intelligent Light System. At least now I know what to look out for when I change my car in future! Haha. Learnt the most from you already.

I really should have joined the forum earlier to learn stuff before confirming my car. ILS as in the Intelligent Light System. At least now I know what to look out for when I change my car in future! Haha. Learnt the most from you already.

Lolz not too late to change lah. Group buy together with arshavin. :)