• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Boh airbag?

Use back yr stock air bag will do. Apart from the aesthetics looks is the thickness of the steering increases. Now i can hv a good grip when turning etc, feeling just like old time bimmer steering mods!! Hurhur for those who loves good and firm grips, MTL!!

• 3 weeks later...

Strut bar mods!! The rate that i m going is like going back to non conti mods!! Hmm but I liked it!!! Hoot arh

41E03D5B-03E8-4FEE-B866-7DD36AB6E1ED-468

02475FD2-EF5C-45D4-8ADD-DD0438073FB1-468

01B34F96-0687-42AA-9F70-DF38768FFE1B-468

• Like 1

Strut bar... what does that do bro, apart from giving the svc technicians extra work?

Long long time ago my jedi master told me that i need strut bar for "smooth" cornering without warping the front. I dont quite get it till I installed it on all my non conti car!! The impact is like an arrow head zoom in without much resistance!! Good for cornering and hair spin turn when climbing up Mt Aikra. For drivers driving style is slow and steady one dont bother on this mods get a raffle string will do!! Just kidding!!

As for technicians extra work!! Is included in the maintenance package!!

• Like 2

Wah steady BM. U finally got your steering wheel.

Paddle shift too?

No paddle shift bro coz i m a slow driver :)

Lai lai lai... Pls continue with bottom front strut, rear top & bottom strut, under brace, front & back anti-roll bar upgrades...

Lolz my kimchi hoot of the above items liao also float like a butterfly at high speed. U miss one more strut bar, that is the center strut!!

Long long time ago my jedi master told me that i need strut bar for "smooth" cornering without warping the front. I dont quite get it till I installed it on all my non conti car!! The impact is like an arrow head zoom in without much resistance!! Good for cornering and hair spin turn when climbing up Mt Aikra. For drivers driving style is slow and steady one dont bother on this mods get a raffle string will do!! Just kidding!!

As for technicians extra work!! Is included in the maintenance package!!

so.. how does your millennium falcon feel like now?

• Like 1

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

orh.. paiseh.. when i mentioned under brace, it was referring to your center strut.. i think u install roll cage better :D

Haha i m a slow driver not that hardcore. Not yet tested the simi millennium falcon thingy.

Wait till i go and look for my sifu Takumi San at Mt Aikra then come here to share the "Untold Story"!!

With such mod and new found confidence, you can shave at least 1 min off your personal best at Mt Akira.

Now every corner is an opportunity, not an obstacle. Congrats!

Kum sia deep deep!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="yc3333" data-cid="162187" data-time="1357199828"><p>

With such mod and new found confidence, you can shave at least 1 min off your personal best at Mt Akira.<br />

Now every corner is an opportunity, not an obstacle. Congrats!</p></blockquote>

Bm must remember to activate takumi zone can shave off 1 sec more

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="yc3333" data-cid="162187" data-time="1357199828"><p>

With such mod and new found confidence, you can shave at least 1 min off your personal best at Mt Akira.<br />

Now every corner is an opportunity, not an obstacle. Congrats!</p></blockquote>

Bm must remember to activate takumi zone can shave off 1 sec more

Lolz! Anyway, day 2 the drive feel on turns and corners is so much willing and without much resistance. Tested jurong area aka B road the car zoom in and out without much difficulties. Going push it harder over the weekends :)

Ormerc... this is Millinium Falcon.... some say fastest craft in the universe.... many oso say your ride going to match this baby....post-1506-0-13751600-1357306162_thumb.jpg

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Ormerc... this is Millinium Falcon.... some say fastest craft in the universe.... many oso say your ride going to match this baby....[img=http://www.sgmerc.com/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] imagesCA7L0LUF.jpg

Orh!! I m a lover not a chongster!!

• 4 weeks later...

SLS Roadster body?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

oooo....c63 bodykit! Nice

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.