• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Twin Exhaust Mod, Success!!!

Tks bro, I will ask FK more in details on sat.

bro, do show some pics once it is done. im quite keen to know how it is done and Im sure it will look great.

Btw, do you need to have the bumper cut to accommodate for the right side?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

By the way, you need a rear spoiler to complete the look. Hee hee.

You read my mind! Ordered from Benzline already, arriving next Wednesday!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

nvm, this sunday go molest your car can see upskirt already

Sorry sir, I'm on a cruise this Sunday so like MC Hammer famously sang...

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

bro, do show some pics once it is done. im quite keen to know how it is done and Im sure it will look great.

Btw, do you need to have the bumper cut to accommodate for the right side?

Yes bumper will be cut to fit the exhaust on the right side.

Yes siree! Stock muffler has got two pipes, so left pipe to tip at original position, right pipe with extension to new tip on the right!

If dummy, over time the right one will still be kim kim while the left one is orh lu lu.

And the bestest thing is LTA compliant cos technically still only muffler tip mod!!!

Total 500 include the pipe and install is cheap.

How is the workmanship for the cuting to fit the exhaust?

Total 500 include the pipe and install is cheap.

How is the workmanship for the cuting to fit the exhaust?

These folks do this for a living so workmanship is good...

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

I'm confuse, it is a real exhaust but it's not functional right? The extension is just a welded extension and not a real dual pipe exhaust right?

I was at FK today today and will be doing quad exhaust this sat morning. It's the same same welded extension. But end of the day it's still a dummy exhaust.

Bro doing quad ah, swee gotta see your up skirt on Sunday!

Wow twin exhaust arh!! Would like to listen the roarrrrr!! Do a video clip & post it ya.

• Like 1

did you take undercarriage shots? keen to see how they did it.

Ask HYM to bend down to peep for u!! He loves peeping!!

Ask HYM to bend down to peep for u!! He loves peeping!!

oi dont anyhow say. i dont peep. i stare!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Wow twin exhaust arh!! Would like to listen the roarrrrr!! Do a video clip & post it ya.

Actually I think the exhaust is softer than before! But never the mind, this is ma ser lee leh, not some jiu hu proton with a big ass exhaust!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

poison but i like. i will go down FK to enquire later heeee. i peep my car upskirt but was thinking where got twin pipe :). nmind. go to FK and show them and let the expert advise.

poison but i like. i will go down FK to enquire later heeee. i peep my car upskirt but was thinking where got twin pipe :). nmind. go to FK and show them and let the expert advise.

NB, I shld have struck a deal with FK and take a cut off every car that went to them to do this!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Super busy recently. Don't even have much time come forum, come in only see your poison exhaust mod!

• Like 1

Super busy recently. Don't even have much time come forum, come in only see your poison exhaust mod!

For you only, my friend. For you only...

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

wahahahaha. mai ah ni la. share share ma. :). Blanja you a meal la :). which hawker centre you want to go? :D

NB, I shld have struck a deal with FK and take a cut off every car that went to them to do this!

Did it at Fong Kim today. Very happy with the outcome. I didn't want too loud a look (hence no quad pipes). The Mrs can't even tell the difference and couldn't understand what the fuss is about!

twinexhaust.jpg

I'm a happy man today! Now to go watch MIB3 and eat my free popcorn!!!

nice mod bro! im thinking of doing this or quad exhaust when i get my car. is there any difference in the acceleration/power/exhaust sound after this mod?

nice mod bro! im thinking of doing this or quad exhaust when i get my car. is there any difference in the acceleration/power/exhaust sound after this mod?

Like I said earlier, exhaust like softer. Other than that, no discernible difference!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!