• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Twin Exhaust Mod, Success!!!

Shouldn't affect normal servicing. It's just the exhaust tips, no major components are modified. I would say it's the same as those who change to the single chrome tip.

As for warranty, of course if the exhaust tip drop off half way while you drive, you can't claim C&C. As for the rest of you car, as long as you never mod the part, it'll still be covered by C&C.

Mark, you did it! You went for the twin look as well! Gone for a few days and this thread has gone 8 pages!

This shld be LTA compliant, nothing was done to the downpipe, midpipe or muffler. Just an extension of the exhaust tips!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Mark, you did it! You went for the twin look as well! Gone for a few days and this thread has gone 8 pages!

This shld be LTA compliant, nothing was done to the downpipe, midpipe or muffler. Just an extension of the exhaust tips!

All your fault! Should have never come in to see your thread!

All your fault! Should have never come in to see your thread!

Haha, but nice right? If the cow don't want to drink water, how to force it's head down??? :D

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Think it's my best exterior mod to date, very pleased with it.

See see? Thank me hor!

Thanks for your poison. Treat you kopi during GTG.

Depends on the type of mod. If it's changing the entire exhaust system, it's not for me.

Hi Bro, so your two exhausts are connected and usable? is this modification ok with C&C and with LTA? :goodjob:

Hi are yr previous nick is kai??

Hi Bro, so your two exhausts are connected and usable? is this modification ok with C&C and with LTA? :goodjob:

NP! Anything after your muffler U can do what U like except it dun stick out like a weapon is OK! :sword:

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confuse, it is a real exhaust but it's not functional right? The extension is just a welded extension and not a real dual pipe exhaust right?

I was at FK today today and will be doing quad exhaust this sat morning. It's the same same welded extension. But end of the day it's still a dummy exhaust.

I think what left field is trying to said is

If u look at the original muffler box u will see 2 exit pipes, Each around 2inch in diameter

and this 2 pipes are welding together to a Oval shape exhaust tip

He has cut one of the 2inch pipe.

and made a L shape pipe and welding this L shape pipe to the one of the 2 inch pips

so as to extent the pipe all the way to the right side of the car.

so now he has air exiting on both side of the car.

I'm confuse, it is a real exhaust but it's not functional right? The extension is just a welded extension and not a real dual pipe exhaust right?

I was at FK today today and will be doing quad exhaust this sat morning. It's the same same welded extension. But end of the day it's still a dummy exhaust.

Could you take a picture of your exhaust and show us here? :thumbsu:

Could you take a picture of your exhaust and show us here? :thumbsu:

Go look through the previous pages of this thread. All the photos and all the info you ever need for this mod are here.

Doing my quad now! Will update photo later!

Cant wait to see, pm kaikai too.

Doing my quad now! Will update photo later!

Finally you're doing it. How did you solve the issue with your diffuser? Got a new one?