• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Twin Exhaust Mod, Success!!!

If you bring along your own exhaust tip which I did, it'll cost $220 to wield the twin.

Show pics bro!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Here are the photos of the mod.

As some of you might already know, I have an existing single exhaust tip bought from Sonic awhile back. I went back to Sonic get another tip to pair up as I didn't like the tips offered at FK. Labour cost alone is $220. Downtime was roughly 4 hours.

For those who are interested to use FK's tip, I was quoted labour plus exhaust tip $380.

post-105-0-99543700-1338292471_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-67775000-1338292476_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-64076900-1338292480_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-34407100-1338292483_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-40991700-1338292487_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Sat take pic liao then i post lah! Hoho! :lol:

Sure or not? You also planning to do this mod?

Sweetie got the tailpipe liao. Not going for twin or quads. Sweetie u can contact me coz Nightfly is doing the same mods as you, maybe u guys can group install??

Think she wont..

Bro, nice pic...

Fierce if it's her first mod.

Thanks! Hope the photos help clarify how the tips are connected.

Sweetie got the tailpipe liao. Not going for twin or quads. Sweetie u can contact me coz Nightfly is doing the same mods as you, maybe u guys can group install??

Hiak Hiak! Why I got so many nicknames?!?! Sweetie, highness, princess! LOL! Ok PM sent!

I want the one fin also! U reply me together :D

Hiak Hiak! Why I got so many nicknames?!?! Sweetie, highness, princess! LOL! Ok PM sent!

I want the one fin also! U reply me together :D

Cool! Welcome to the club, once you start modding, it's kinda hard to stop. Just wonder if it affect girls as much as it affect guys.

Am I right that the extension pipe connecting the left and right pipe is fr FK?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Am I right that the extension pipe connecting the left and right pipe is fr FK?

Yes, everything is provided by FK except the tips.

There's no change to the noise level. It's purely an estatic mod.

There's no change to the noise level. It's purely an estatic mod.

My 2 cents hor!! Since is only a esthetic mods why not put a dummy instead? This mods is LTA friendly arh i hope it is. The answer is only when u go thru inspection by vicom that will be 3 years later as most of the car modded here are brandnew.

Please dont flame or curse me especially LeftField!!

My 2 cents hor!! Since is only a esthetic mods why not put a dummy instead? This mods is LTA friendly arh i hope it is. The answer is only when u go thru inspection by vicom that will be 3 years later as most of the car modded here are brandnew.

Please dont flame or curse me especially LeftField!!

By the time its 3 yrs later most of the bros would have changed cars too so no issues !

I always said if I ever install a twin exhaust, it must also be functional. Just my personal preference when it comes to exhaust. Everyone claims it's LTA friendly because it involves just the exhaust tip, guess I'll know in 2 years 2 months time.