• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Twin Exhaust Mod, Success!!!

Can I ask after the mod, do you hear any ticking sound from exhaust due to expanding and contracting after driving your car and turn off the engine?

Thanks

It's amazing that you mentioned this because my twin exhaust always has the ticking sound after I turn off the engine. Never had this issue with my previous ride...

Can I ask after the mod, do you hear any ticking sound from exhaust due to expanding and contracting after driving your car and turn off the engine?

Thanks

I never notice. Will listern carefully later.

Mine is single exhaust and i do have the sound after driving too..

Thanks

Ya bro, post photos here especially underneath..

alamak! memory27 that was you who spotted the bonnet misalignment!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

lol it's your hair in the avatar pic. was trying to rifle thru my memories as to who has that hair.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

I understand how leftfield's mod work, just want to clarify if it's legal before I make a hasty decision at FK tomorrow. So far no photos yet.

I plan to go down to FK tomorrow to enquire about it. If everything is okay, I might just let them do it on the spot. Anyone keen to come along? Might be able to get them to lower their price!

Wanted to mod too but my rear diffuser, the AMG type, has a rim around the opening for the exhaust and if cut another opening, the both side will look different. Unless buy a new diffuser.

Didn't check out your diffuser yesterday, but FK might have a workaround for you.

I plan to go down to FK tomorrow to enquire about it. If everything is okay, I might just let them do it on the spot. Anyone keen to come along? Might be able to get them to lower their price!

Mark what time you going down?

If I free might be able to come kaypo a bit

Probably around 12 to 1. Drop me an sms if you decide to come.

Didn't check out your diffuser yesterday, but FK might have a workaround for you.

I post the photo for u to see later, now at Pandan loop doing interior cleaning... My son spilt the milo inside the car yesterday... Morning stink like f@@!

I may pop by to fk also... Let me know the time.