• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo diary mods - C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs
Lolz thanks guys!! Phang yap is GV!!

I missed the place. I still go back to GV for hair cut at Matt de Barber every month even though I have moved to Jurong West.

Should sneak in one of these days to admire your ride :lol:

Matt de Barber?? Where is it? Do pop by we go bio the chio china bu that makes nice kopi o.

Guest zerod

I missed the place. I still go back to GV for hair cut at Matt de Barber every month even though I have moved to Jurong West.

Matt de Barber?? Where is it? Do pop by we go bio the chio china bu that makes nice kopi o.

where is that? share leh... :):)

Guest blackmercs

Chio bu or barber? Lolz

Guest blackmercs

The Malay barber shop across the road, next to the 7-11 B)

Orh ok!! Cheap & nice arh. Will try them coz i usually goes to those $10 for hair cut. Needs to mods so got to cut corners :)

Guest zerod

Chio bu or barber? Lolz

=.=|||

bro, do u think u would care abt the barber? of cos abt the nice kopi O la.. haha

Guest blackmercs

Chio bu or barber? Lolz

=.=|||

bro, do u think u would care abt the barber? of cos abt the nice kopi O la.. haha

Hahaha blk 374 is malay kopi shop manage by chinese. The chio bu work in the afternoon shift, good luck!!

Guest zerod

Chio bu or barber? Lolz

=.=|||

Hahaha blk 374 is malay kopi shop manage by chinese. The chio bu work in the afternoon shift, good luck!!

374... on McDonalds that side the coffeeshop? long time no go there.. will go see see..

Guest blackknight

Chio bu or barber? Lolz

=.=|||

Haha...cheapo mods thread becoming cheapo thoughts thread liao! good luck on the chio bu :woohoo:

Guest AngryOldMan

Hi blackmercs, thanks for the pics - esp the leather treatment ones, but I can't see any difference. I've actually not had leather seats in my cars before (either fabric or wool) - I'm guessing the treatment is to keep the leather from becoming OMFGLOLZ?

Guest blackmercs
Hi blackmercs' date=' thanks for the pics - esp the leather treatment ones, but I can't see any difference. I've actually not had leather seats in my cars before (either fabric or wool) - I'm guessing the treatment is to keep the leather from becoming OMFGLOLZ?[/quote']

Lolz one is dull & the other is darken in color. Yes, the coating is to protect the leather. Leather are like chio bu skin, u got to apply moisturizer. To maintain car leather, apply the coating every 6 months & ensure weekly clean with a damp cloth. This will keep yr leather looks new & flesh but no new leather smell lah.

Guest zerod
but no new leather smell lah.

DEALBREAKER! New leather smell is like chio bu walk past you got that perfume smell.

haha i feel its more like chio bu sits near u and u smell the perfume and ur head turn towards her... :evil: :evil:

Guest blackmercs

DEALBREAKER! New leather smell is like chio bu walk past you got that perfume smell.

haha i feel its more like chio bu sits near u and u smell the perfume and ur head turn towards her... :evil: :evil:

Alamak!! My diary mods end up on chio bu discussion!! Nice smell chio bu not many & also depends where u smell lah!! If smell the wrong place then u got to add a Y at the end of the word "smell"!!

Guest AngryOldMan

Alamak!! My diary mods end up on chio bu discussion!! Nice smell chio bu not many & also depends where u smell lah!! If smell the wrong place then u got to add a Y at the end of the word "smell"!!

....thats why SOP should always start with shower?

Guest AngryOldMan
Fierce Coupe On The Road.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lolz looks fierce only cannot run :)

Look fierce can already. in SG the traffic lights are the great equaliser - a ferrari is as fast to the next set of traffic lights as a mazda 6.

Guest blackmercs

Look fierce can already. in SG the traffic lights are the great equaliser - a ferrari is as fast to the next set of traffic lights as a mazda 6.

Hahaha thats true!! Yr fav radio program is 933 arh lolz

Guest AngryOldMan

Hahaha thats true!! Yr fav radio program is 933 arh lolz

Sorry my current ride makes it hard to listen to radio while driving I listen to the excellent noises emitted courtesy of my Fit's lack of sound insulation. But it's true. People buy supercars here also just drive slow, rev hard to be noticed.

Guest blackmercs

Modding mood kicks in today :-

1) LED interior

a233d25a.jpg

ccfa21c2.jpg

41e91b2d.jpg

2) De-chrome lower strips except the front

2a154585.jpg

950e9d15.jpg

ab7d7bf2.jpg

3) CF sticker the pillar. Too grossly & is finger prints friendly so get it sticker to solve the problem.

eb961551.jpg

50a8e42d.jpg

4) hmm i m sure i saw the wording Blue efficiency!! But mine is Mercedes Benz!!

18b859a9.jpg

5) this one i need yr view, is it nice to blacken the top part of the headlight? Coz i prefer the preface look!!

Yea or nay??

b7c83e01.jpg

31dfc1e6.jpg

5162ed54.jpg