• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic abt all New Merc B-Class

Guest hkhamateur

I already left the white house.

Very good marketing done by C&C

Got free landyard and free goodies bag

Can test the active parking and collision avoid system in real cars.

Children get to play Games too

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

I already left the white house.

Very good marketing done by C&C

Got free landyard and free goodies bag

Can test the active parking and collision avoid system in real cars.

Children get to play Games too

got goodie bag? so good? I only got the landyard but I prefer the one from sgmerc. also foc! ha.

Hi all, can i chk what are the usual stuff that can be negotiated with the SE?

I understand the usual stuff includes solar film, garmin gps, free pick up/delivery if car during svc. And the svc credit n overtrade are kindof 'fixed', i.e. not much room for nego.

Btw, i'm thinking of getting this new b class.

Cheers~

petra

Svc credit is actually not fixed. One friend got 6k and one got 5.5k + nano. Another friend didn't ask and got zero. So far the best deal I ever come across from my golf kaki -6k credit, $600 shopping credit , golf cart, golf shoe bag, solar film. Very subjective. Most SE offer 3k credit. All depend on your negotiation skills.

i doubt the b class is on shore yet...but suddenly i oso c alot of old B class otr too..

Surprisingly I've seen quite a few B170/80. My B180 needs a good wash and cleaning but damn lazy and bo chap now cos the new ride arriving this or next month ..

Not sure was it due to the sports model he test drove cos quite a couple of overseas review did mention the cars seems unsettle n not as comfy as the chrome due to a lowered n stiffer suspension.

Chris Tan is quite a respected auto senior corresp and to have a negative report from would surely carry some weight. But he really a pro-bmw person? Though i can't say much but his write up on the bmw a few pages before the B Class was quite flattering.

I think i'll just have to wait for mine to arrive in oct/nov to see hw it performs. By the way, heard from my SE that C&C started delivering a few units to the first batch of owners already. Wonder if theu are in this forum ;)