• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic abt all New Merc B-Class

Guest hkhamateur

Tempted to get the new B200. Was b-class ever below $100k when COE was below $10k? Just saw in the web that the new B200 is selling at about S$50k in UK.

Unlikely. B-class was going for $120k plus minus and CnC prices are pretty constant unless there is a big change in COE. I bought my A-class for $98k in year 2000, so the A was just at the $100k band and the B was at the $120k band.

I've booked mine couple of weeks back. According to SE, it'll arrive end August - beginning Sept.

Bout 20 has been sold at that point of time.

Hopefully its a good buy as recently I came to know a few more rides that's pretty sweet too within that price range.

I've booked mine couple of weeks back. According to SE, it'll arrive end August - beginning Sept.

Bout 20 has been sold at that point of time.

Hopefully its a good buy as recently I came to know a few more rides that's pretty sweet too within that price range.

Interesting....

i currently driving 2007 model b class thinking of changing...

can share whats is the package like...

U wait long long. Price don't increase u consider lucky lol

yes, please share the package detail.

any sunroof included?

since COE has dipped, has the pre-book price decrease too?

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Basically there's only two packages to choose from.

1) Chrome package

2) Sports package (Add 7k)

Can't really recall the differences except Sports packages comes with Genuine leather where as Chrone package comes with man made leather. Can't recall the term they use too, the front grille is different too. Chrome package uses 16/17" inch rims and Sports uses a 17/18" inch rims. Dash board feel is different too I think.

Don't recall anything anything else.

Not too sure if there's a price change as I booked it before the COE went down thinking it would go higher. Damn it! :)

Now that election is over, the COE will go up again. HUAT Ah !!

you are a very cynical man!

but I agree.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Basically there's only two packages to choose from.

1) Chrome package

2) Sports package (Add 7k)

Can't really recall the differences except Sports packages comes with Genuine leather where as Chrone package comes with man made leather. Can't recall the term they use too, the front grille is different too. Chrome package uses 16/17" inch rims and Sports uses a 17/18" inch rims. Dash board feel is different too I think.

Don't recall anything anything else.

Not too sure if there's a price change as I booked it before the COE went down thinking it would go higher. Damn it! :)

Actual price leh ?

Got car to view at C & C showroom ?