• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic abt all New Merc B-Class

Guest hkhamateur

What a poisonous jab! Join wat club? whaa don't alter my perspectives! I'm back on earth today & earning :money: so that I can give some back to society!

Please allow me to welcome you with open arms to the SLK club. :roadrage: :roadrage: :roadrage:

• Like 1

Hi all, can i chk what are the usual stuff that can be negotiated with the SE?

I understand the usual stuff includes solar film, garmin gps, free pick up/delivery if car during svc. And the svc credit n overtrade are kindof 'fixed', i.e. not much room for nego.

Btw, i'm thinking of getting this new b class.

Cheers~

petra

Just checked with SE. No rear aircon. Sports edition $167,888 for 6 bids non-guarantee biddings. Only sep or oct delivery. Limited stocks. Limited colours. 1 August can test drive. 2K over trade for existing merc.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone verify, dont know if SE smoking us.......my friend enquired about the new B class and apparently.......it's sold out for 2012 until further notice.....my friend's jaw dropped.........

If the lead time is sevral months and with the current COE situation...ahem!!!! :)

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Just found out tonight's event was for guests who booked the car.

Tomorrow at Ngee Ann City is for everyone.

Reckon might stop by on Sunday.

According to SE, got bout 16 units for the launch. Oct-Nov delivery. After that would be in Jan.

Apparently too in HK they sold 5,000 units. Not sure if figures are true.

In Sg bout 50-60 units.

• Like 1