• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

How to improve SQ on Audio 20?

Guest vt5sport

Guest mvdennis

ok installed MS-8 over the weekend (blardy 5 hours man...) but it was certainly worth it.

the extra AUX input option on the MS-8 solved the soft-aux-gain issues that is plaguing many people, and obviously now i have a problem finding people to buy my amps since obviously no one will need it now. Lol!

Guest sebbykoh

Hi

Wanted to post my experience on Ms08, infinity baselink active sub, vision drive 8000hd 2ch and drl mod done at Ah Boon 10 days ago. Excellent workmanship and sound better than my previous ride.

Just do it! No regrets! Thanks to Mr Siah!

Sebastian

Guest mvdennis
Hi

Wanted to post my experience on Ms08, infinity baselink active sub, vision drive 8000hd 2ch and drl mod done at Ah Boon 10 days ago. Excellent workmanship and sound better than my previous ride.

Just do it! No regrets! Thanks to Mr Siah!

Sebastian

how much did you spend on the infinity sub?

Guest mvdennis
They started at 10am & finished by 5pm.

haha interesting ... installation time is directly proportionate to the make of the car leh

mvdennis - B200 - 5 hours

benico - C200 - 6 hours

unker - ML - 7 hours

Guest kepiting1sg
They started at 10am & finished by 5pm.

haha interesting ... installation time is directly proportionate to the make of the car leh

mvdennis - B200 - 5 hours

benico - C200 - 6 hours

unker - ML - 7 hours

They have to instal my Harmon Kardon sub, changed my new Xenon & pole light bulbs & a car wash :P

Wah now abit gian leow on seeing you guys installing the MS-8. Was thinking of making some improvement to the stock system + reinstalling my leftover bits of eqpt from my previous setup!

Guest kepiting1sg
Wah now abit gian leow on seeing you guys installing the MS-8. Was thinking of making some improvement to the stock system + reinstalling my leftover bits of eqpt from my previous setup!

MTL lah!

Got setting for driver, front passenger, front, rear & all!

Also got Pre-outs for your amps!

Got high input too!

MTL lah!

Got setting for driver, front passenger, front, rear & all!

Also got Pre-outs for your amps!

Got high input too!

Whoa ani quay setting ah piangz shows you how far behind I am lagging! Was thinking MS-8 so I can retain the stock head unit and steering ctrls. Hehe see your car setup during meet up!! :woohoo:

Hi bro kepiting1sg,

Does Wee Heng have original HK sub or you bought it yourself?

Can you share here or PM me how much the MS-8 & sub incl installation cost you?

Does the ML HK sub fit the original mounting on your ride? BTW, what's your ride?

Sorry for all the questions, but alas already poisoned..what to do!! :)

Thanks.

Hi bro kepiting1sg,

Does Wee Heng have original HK sub or you bought it yourself?

Can you share here or PM me how much the MS-8 & sub incl installation cost you?

Does the ML HK sub fit the original mounting on your ride? BTW, what's your ride?

Sorry for all the questions, but alas already poisoned..what to do!! :)

Thanks.

He is driving the ML and his HK sub is designed for the ML model which is why its call the ML HK sub... unker, you confuse people lah...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rx8king

Dear bros,

After reading the threads here, I installed JBL MS-8 & Infinity active sub @ Wee Heng, Serangoon. Wow, good lah, consider the value for $. My ride came with Audio 20 without comand. I want to thank brothers here who share their experiences & knowledges generously, saving the newbies like myself tremendous times & $ from taking the wrong routes.

Thumbs up to all!

Oh yes, the boss Mr Kwek is very friendly and helpful, so as his staff. The key installer, they call him "Lao Da". Cheers!

Dear bros,

After reading the threads here, I installed JBL MS-8 & Infinity active sub @ Wee Heng, Serangoon. Wow, good lah, consider the value for $. My ride came with Audio 20 without comand. I want to thank brothers here who share their experiences & knowledges generously, saving the newbies like myself tremendous times & $ from taking the wrong routes.

Thumbs up to all!

Oh yes, the boss Mr Kwek is very friendly and helpful, so as his staff. The key installer, they call him "Lao Da". Cheers!

Bro rx8king, can pm me your ms-8 package price? Interested to install also. Thanks.