• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

How to improve SQ on Audio 20?

Guest vt5sport

Guest Tigershark
latest pricing from Wee Heng is $1100 including installation for the MS-8 ...

deciding to go either on Monday :becky::becky::becky:

Gong Xi Fa Cai bro!

How's your new sound?

Guest kepiting1sg
What meeting?!?!

He's telling U he has a meeting & cannot meet U on Mon @ AutoSpritze for installation of MS-8.

If U need my help, I can make arrangement for U on Monday.

Guest mvdennis
heee unker' date=' I know... I am just having fun teasing him what meeting can be more important...[/quote']

you very bad la ... i so gek sim already you still wanna kacheow me!

:D

Guest mvdennis

Bro, I will wait for you...

haha no need la it's ok.

by the time i can find time to bring the car down, most likely next sat liao. :(

you go ahead first since we have already negotiated the price - later he change his mind then we jialet~!

Guest mvdennis

Unker!

You said you had a headphone amplifier to let go cheap cheap? Still valid or not?

The FIIO E1 i bought from ebay not very effective leh ... the music is clearer (on the low end) but offers absolutely NO volume increase which is what i'm after ... :(

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro, I will wait for you...

haha no need la it's ok.

by the time i can find time to bring the car down, most likely next sat liao. :(

you go ahead first since we have already negotiated the price - later he change his mind then we jialet~!

Next Sat maybe not possible cos I've made an appt with Ah Boon next week Sat to instal my MS-8 & Harmon Kardon sub. :)

Guest kepiting1sg
Unker!

You said you had a headphone amplifier to let go cheap cheap? Still valid or not?

The FIIO E1 i bought from ebay not very effective leh ... the music is clearer (on the low end) but offers absolutely NO volume increase which is what i'm after ... :(

My F11O still brand new - haven't try out leh!

Maybe yours faulty....kekekek!

Can meet to try out mine want? :lol:

Guest mvdennis

Next Sat maybe not possible cos I've made an appt with Ah Boon next week Sat to instal my MS-8 & Harmon Kardon sub. :)

wah! but you go to autospritze .. i go to wee heng mah ... different!

:P

Guest mvdennis
Unker!

My F11O still brand new - haven't try out leh!

Maybe yours faulty....kekekek!

Can meet to try out mine want? :lol:

wow that'll be cool. maybe next sat la ... just nice. we see who finish installation first .. hehheeh

which model is yours?

Guest kepiting1sg

wah! but you go to autospritze .. i go to wee heng mah ... different!

:P

Me - Wee heng @ AutoSprtize lah!

U Wee Heng @ Upper Serangoon arh?

Ah Boon installing for me!

In fact he called me that there is a display demo set available and at the same time to greet me Happy CNY :)

Mine will probably be longer cos adding in a Harmon Kardon Sub & Dig TV.

Guest mvdennis

very complicated... hahahah

i called ah boon last time but he quoted me much higher than Kwek leh. hahahah anyway yes i'm going to the one at upper serangoon

unker when you're at autospritze can help me check out if they have some front struct bars etc for B class? my blardy car is rattling worse than my previous 6 year old Jag man!! (had i known, i won't even have changed my jag lor!)

Gek Sim man ... :dry: :P

Guest mvdennis
Yes! Jaglover! Your other forums nick rite?:)

wah boss where you see this nick? YES i have used this nick before but long time never use i also cannot remember which forums liao., hahahah

now i only use mvdennis on RCC and this place, and also triathlonfamily. wait .. i think sgsoundsystem also :D

Guest mvdennis
Made my appointment with Kwek for installation tomorrow afternoon... also installing my Blackvue DR400G-HD B)

wah you got many many cars leh ... and even had a renault kangoo! got go RCC or not? :P

anyway, i JUST clipped the kerb and badly scratched and cracked the side skirt so will delay this installation another week or so. please tell kwek dun forgot the good deal he extended us both hor. haha

also recently a lot of creaking and rattling noise have been coming from the dashboard - some people seems to suggest it's the suspension mounting but whatever it is, damn irritating and means it's gonna be waste money again. sigh... thought i'll have less problems from changing to a merc but now damn gek sim.

wah you got many many cars leh ... and even had a renault kangoo! got go RCC or not? :P

anyway, i JUST clipped the kerb and badly scratched and cracked the side skirt so will delay this installation another week or so. please tell kwek dun forgot the good deal he extended us both hor. haha

also recently a lot of creaking and rattling noise have been coming from the dashboard - some people seems to suggest it's the suspension mounting but whatever it is, damn irritating and means it's gonna be waste money again. sigh... thought i'll have less problems from changing to a merc but now damn gek sim.

All along 1 car, just moving on, I really like my C200K :) Used to be RCC, but no longer... used to be in TCS but no longer, used to be in SHC, but no longer hahahaha

Car Clubs are not something I actively participate in now...

Much that I would like to... limited time...

Guest mvdennis

All along 1 car, just moving on, I really like my C200K :) Used to be RCC, but no longer... used to be in TCS but no longer, used to be in SHC, but no longer hahahaha

Car Clubs are not something I actively participate in now...

Much that I would like to... limited time...

good la bro, moving on up!!! well done!!

C200K is nice ... i didn't do enough research on the B class ... seems to have a lot of problems; should have gotten the C class instead. Anyway, what's bought is bought .... just have to suck it up and move on! Lol!!