• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A-class 180, options?

Joeyjoe

Neither A250 or A45 has that "push-button start" thingy. The URL seem to imply the "push-button start" is an item that came along with the red ring sticker.

Looks like an aesthetic mod which has to be taken out before inserting the key. Cool mod thgh.

Correct me if i m wrong.

yea, not sure if can add the option for keyless-go aka "push-button start" thingy.

anyway, the URL is just for the red ring which can fit all/most mercedes-benz ignition ring.

Engine-Start-Car-Ignition-Switch-Cover-R

• Like 1

event.png

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway did anyone order the A Class recently? Did anyone received any updates on the ETA of your car? My SE is saying December to Jan.. I'm like "wth?"

When did u place your order? Is it the face lift model or current model?

From my knowledge, once the vehicle leaves the German factory, it will arrive at our shores in approx 3 months.  This is excluding production time, if include production time, production time can be another 3 months (up to), depending on global demand.  Also there is a possibility, the vehicle is already enroute therefore Dec-Jan is estimated period.

Production of FL models suppose to commence in Sep'15 or Oct'15.

Cents,

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

I booked it in sept, for pre FL ones, which is supposedly stock, just kind of surprised by the waiting time haha

Since booked in Sep for ready stock pre-FL and expected delivery Dec-Jan which is 3-4 months... imho it still makes sense because it could be stock (i) in Germany or (ii) already on board ship departing or (iii) enroute on the ocean.

The above is simply because shipment alone is about 3 months excluding production time.

The fastest a buyer can get delivery is when there's ready stock here in SG and pending COE bid.

FYI: Am not related to C&C

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

It only takes a few days for the Merc factory to assemble a car together.

Cargo shipment from Germany to Singapore takes a month or so.

A 2-3 month wait for a new indent order is reasonable. SE not smoking.

Longer waiting time could be due to dealer consolidating orders, manufacturer consolidating production, & as mentioned consolidating delivery given pre-FL is end of life.

I waited 5 months.

Anyway did anyone order the A Class recently? Did anyone received any updates on the ETA of your car? My SE is saying December to Jan.. I'm like "wth?"

Bro, i booked mine in late Aug, just received a call from SE last nite. Arrival for mine is end Oct. Looking at the 24-25 OCt weekend.

Is anyone here scheduled to get their rides after nov/dec?

Went down c&c last weekend and was told shipment for last batch of pre fl a180 will arrive nov/dec. a bit worried about their scheduled deliveries..

What was the price you guys were quoted? I was told max 10k off with overtrade so it's about 129,800. This was the price one could get in July 15 according to SE.

Views? Anyone got better?

Thanks

Is anyone here scheduled to get their rides after nov/dec?

Went down c&c last weekend and was told shipment for last batch of pre fl a180 will arrive nov/dec. a bit worried about their scheduled deliveries..

What was the price you guys were quoted? I was told max 10k off with overtrade so it's about 129,800. This was the price one could get in July 15 according to SE.

Views? Anyone got better?

Thanks

Think mine was still quoted at 141,888. Booked in late Aug, Gotten the COE in the first bid in Sep for about 57K plus i think, thus i think i did not enjoy a lower price. And SE is heading for incentive trip within these few days and only back in mid oct before he ties up the loose ends for my collection, hopefully;p

Thanks Merxz, seems like yours is sept production batch.did your SAles agreement say when will car be delivered to you by? Some drummers here quoted jan which I can't wait that long for replacement ride.

141,888 is a little high. What was included in package- you didn't get any overtrades?

Your SE must be a top performer .. Going for incentive trip:)