• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A-class 180, options?

Joeyjoe

Thanks Merxz, seems like yours is sept production batch.did your SAles agreement say when will car be delivered to you by? Some drummers here quoted jan which I can't wait that long for replacement ride.

141,888 is a little high. What was included in package- you didn't get any overtrades?

Your SE must be a top performer .. Going for incentive trip:)

My package is the basic one where most bros enjoyed and was discussed earlier, ie 3k credit, film, etc. i did not do any overtrades on my current ride. My car which still has 4 years to run, and was quoted a price which i find it reasonable and just do the trade in from whatever is left over after offsetting the loan.

And yes, the sales & agreement did mention expected deliverable date to be Oct/Nov:) 

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. Just sharing and I just ordered one set for my car. hahah.

I used to use such shades for "extra tint" on my ex car, it is especially useful for people who might have kids sitting behind and trying to doze off but the sun is beaming down on their faces.

For those without kids, its a good way to "tint" your car without getting into trouble with the authorities!

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. Just sharing and I just ordered one set for my car. hahah.

I used to use such shades for "extra tint" on my ex car, it is especially useful for people who might have kids sitting behind and trying to doze off but the sun is beaming down on their faces.

For those without kids, its a good way to "tint" your car without getting into trouble with the authorities!

Price?

Cool. Imagine already maxed out tint legally and added those ;)

I have seen a similiar product (different manufacturer) in eBay.

Wonder whats the cost of Laser Shades.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Price?

Checked the website but unfortunately no price was listed (in this era, sigh)... anyway they listed their contact info for Laser Shades...

[email protected]

Laser Shades Enquiry: +6581614128

Laser Shades FB page states number: +6596952338

G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Thks Mercx How much above market dealer value was the quoted price from your SE? That would be the "overtrade" amount in a way. :)

Actually, i did ask a 3rd party dealer for a quote on my old ride, quoted about 45k, back at CnC, SE also quoted 45k but managed to nego up to 50k;p 

Bro is not easy to paste, I try it before.. and i throw away already.. pay abit more call people do much better

wah, i also shld check if i also have rear AC vents that I dont know about :startle:

seriously ... 180 Style got rear AC meh ?

Confirm no rear aircon regardless of; got vent or no vent. Only vents from the front.

You got it from pi or from 2nd hand on which maybe retrofitted?

Confirm no rear aircon regardless of; got vent or no vent. Only vents from the front.

That's why I find it strange, I just collected by A180 Style from C&C on Monday.

My wife was saying the air con at the rear very strong when the SE going through the car with me in the front before I sign over the car.

Yesterday my girls were complaining why no air coming out.

That's why I asked here.

Also sent photo to my SE to ask just now, he has yet to reply.

Guess he also stunt

The aircon at the rear very strong as mentioned by your spouse - the 3 central aircon vent, if aligned correctly can all be directing the cool air flow to the rear i.e. left & right vent direct to right & left rear respectively. Otherwise is the center vent only.