• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A-class 180, options?

Joeyjoe

There is only auto headlight and when I am in the capark, it is always on even after i switch off the engine.

It is only after i locked then it is off.

Anyone know how to disable the auto headlight as there is not Zero.

Disable Exterior lighting delayed switch-off in the menus...

Managed to get my COE in this bid.  :lol:  Now is the long wait for the car to be delivered...

I booked mine at the same time as yours but I still didn't get my COE. sian....

I just gotten my coe as well, dropped slightly but its not going to affect the selling price anyway. I do wonder how actually they does the bidding. Coz according to a friend of mine, he says usually Merc are very confident of securing the bids within the 1st 2 bids.

I just gotten my coe as well, dropped slightly but its not going to affect the selling price anyway. I do wonder how actually they does the bidding. Coz according to a friend of mine, he says usually Merc are very confident of securing the bids within the 1st 2 bids.

confident bcos they want to do business & have built in healthy margin

More n more in carparks and roads. Seems like many all scared of bmw n Audi in terms of reliability. Better drive = spoil faster ha

haha. I was actually torn between 116d or A-class.. 116d has ready stocks somemore and the torque is woooohoooo!

but in the end still went for mercs, :lol:

haha. cheap thrill. worse thing not even sure how the diesel engine from bmw will hold up since there are many complains on their diesel 116d...

haha. I was actually torn between 116d or A-class.. 116d has ready stocks somemore and the torque is woooohoooo!

haha. cheap thrill. worse thing not even sure how the diesel engine from bmw will hold up since there are many complains on their diesel 116d...

I haven't seen the BMW 116d, how's the space compared to the A180 in terms of passenger seating and boot space?

Bmw plus diesel equals to buying a car that last 3years only cause must sell before warranty ends. Enjoy your new A class but why didn't wait for facelift

Boot space bigger than A class, the legs space is the same though..

I didn't wait for facelift since the SE told me need to wait 2nd Q 2016. But I had a good deal for my current car from a used car dealer so I sold it. Haha

In any case I read that nothing too significant has changed, some aesthetic which I am not too particular and things that I wanted such as LEDs etc are still gonna be options.. So.. Decided to take the plunge early! Hehe

I think most of us who are getting the A180-style are newbies to Merc.

It's just bearable for us to top up from that Jap ride we may have been eyeballing for awhile before committing to sign with C&C.

I guess C&C also did their market research on this new buyers' behaviour and decided that they can earn a neat profit from us, by packaging bare minimum items like halogen headlights, fabric seat covers, etc, since A180 is their entry level model. Those who buay tahan these lack of aesthetics and have slightly deeper pockets may then add on these options.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Me only gonna add spoilers, and maybe just go sticker shop to stick on red carbon fiber stickers on the air-con vents (if overall cost is <50% of replacing all the stock air-con vents with the red ones) and swop to the AMG lookalike rims from SSW.

Haha vicious cycle and caught by cycle. Every new gen of entry merc owner get bite plus seems like bar the C n E class they don't do clear stock unlike rival brands

C Klasse = Cute Klasse

E Klasse = Economy Klasse

A Klasse = Awesome Klasse

LMFAO... No offence or punt intended. Just for Laughs on a raining day.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Anyone have similar experience of interior front windscreen frosting after parking at night (engine off with nobody in car). Have experienced it twice, parked car in carpark after work at night and when I went back after about an hour, the glass on the interior wind screen was all blur from the inside.

Happens now and then just use the hot air button and will be gone in few secs

Believe the product is also called Scotch Guard. Can be purchased at HomeFix I think

Dont think it will remove existing stains. More preventive application

You are right.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

sian.. SA called last night, and claimed there has been an allocation mistake. they don't have the exterior + interior color combination that I ordered 2 months ago. Now they keep pushing me to accept a white A180, which they claim is hot in demand... how can C&C ever let this happen?!?!