• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A-class 180, options?

Joeyjoe

That do not happen. Most likely either your SE mis-keyed the order form and already allocated to someone else, and your SE now then find out. Or someone actually need the car urgently and willing to pay more, thus CnC will "advise" the original owner to give way.

That do not happen. Most likely either your SE mis-keyed the order form and already allocated to someone else, and your SE now then find out. Or someone actually need the car urgently and willing to pay more, thus CnC will "advise" the original owner to give way.

I think it's more of the latter. I have copies of my order form and it's correct. 

actually most a180 i see on roads r silver or grey ... very few white

by interior, do you mean to seats or the dashboard & panels ?

mayb ask to meet with the manager to see it was a genuine mistake & discuss other options

I mean the seats. I ordered the black fabric because the other white fabric option can be stained very easily. 

They claim they only have 3 options for me,

1. Take my original grey exterior + white fabric, which I absolutely want to avoid

2. Take the proposed white exterior + black fabric that they offer

3. Take my money back

Can't believe this is how C&C conducts business!

sian.. SA called last night, and claimed there has been an allocation mistake. they don't have the exterior + interior color combination that I ordered 2 months ago. Now they keep pushing me to accept a white A180, which they claim is hot in demand... how can C&C ever let this happen?!?!

If you ok with the white then ask for discount.

In the end, bang table works.

When I met my SE, she offered to a fourth option to change the fabric seats to leather seats, but wanted me to pay for the change. Absolutely ridiculous. 

I stood my ground and was almost ready to take my money back. Eventually she relented and agreed to speak to her boss to try to waive off the cost for this fabric change. 

I just cannot believe the lack of professionalism from C&C.

When I met my SE, she offered to a fourth option to change the fabric seats to leather seats, but wanted me to pay for the change. Absolutely ridiculous.

I stood my ground and was almost ready to take my money back. Eventually she relented and agreed to speak to her boss to try to waive off the cost for this fabric change.

You still took the bait and the car. Should have gone to another dealer straight alway. It's not as if A class was selling for a price of a K3.

Can't complain already even though they are like that. They will just sweep it under table since you took the offer.

Me only gonna add spoilers, and maybe just go sticker shop to stick on red carbon fiber stickers on the air-con vents (if overall cost is <50% of replacing all the stock air-con vents with the red ones) and swop to the AMG lookalike rims from SSW.

Bro Peckio, attach a pic after you done with the spoilers and red Carbon fiber stickers to the vents;p

you heng she tell you this before she register the car for you. I suspect the SE key in or book wrong car for you then only realised it when processing the order at their backend. Anyway, please take leather seats, it's a much better option, I suspect she might have to come out of her own pocket to pay this one for you. =/

you heng she tell you this before she register the car for you. I suspect the SE key in or book wrong car for you then only realised it when processing the order at their backend. Anyway, please take leather seats, it's a much better option, I suspect she might have to come out of her own pocket to pay this one for you. =/

the leather seat is full leather type or center part suede one?

event.png