• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A-class 180, options?

Joeyjoe

But ur door panels will still be white?

So they only changing the center part of the seat and the 2 sides r still artico man made leather?

To be honest, it's an A class and I think they won't go all out just to keep the deal, so u better to nego for a better deal then to take back money and go elsewhere.

Also to those who going to book an A class, try to ask for something else instead of the custom cushions! It's useless.. And they put it as "boutique voucher".

But ur door panels will still be white?

So they only changing the center part of the seat and the 2 sides r still artico man made leather?

To be honest, it's an A class and I think they won't go all out just to keep the deal, so u better to nego for a better deal then to take back money and go elsewhere.

Also to those who going to book an A class, try to ask for something else instead of the custom cushions! It's useless.. And they put it as "boutique voucher".

No, the door panels will be changed as well. 

Well, i was going to pull out of the deal until they offered this solution. 

Looks cool. Have bought things from aliexpress before but not car accessories though. I guess no harm trying it out from the link you sent.

BTW bros, just side track abit, have anyone here with the A180 Style upgraded their halogen headlights to the HID ones? Been reading on the tread about HID conversions done by Sonic Racing. Many members have sent their rides in to have it changed by Steve/Warren from Sonic Racing and reviews are pretty impressive. Any comments? 

Looks cool. Have bought things from aliexpress before but not car accessories though. I guess no harm trying it out from the link you sent.

u 2 buy first and give review here :D

event.png

Just stitched up a taobao leather steering wheel cover. Definitely trickier than expected (even for someone who's not new to needles, stitches and skin). Some wrinkles and rough edges but nothing too obvious. Took me about 3h.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is so nicely done up!

how did you order? from daigou? I went to the website and seems like you need to contact them to order specific model no?

This is so nicely done up!

how did you order? from daigou? I went to the website and seems like you need to contact them to order specific model no?

Google it. Lots of websites with detailed explanations, I have no desire to outdo them. Essentially daigou65 for small items or use taobao's official forwarder 4PX for large orders. 

Also if you drive a Style, then you can order some blue H15 bulbs to change the DRL/high beam in the same order. http://world.taobao.com/item/37359541622.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z3o.7695460.14.1.dOEYLU&initiative_new=1

Bro the red air con vent seems to be sticker on the movable part instead of the chrome ring?

Bro the red air con vent seems to be sticker on the movable part instead of the chrome ring?

What I see from the picture provided in the URL, yes the sticker is indeed on the movable part while the original is on the chrome ring which is non-movable (picture below)

post-7112-0-24185800-1442909014_thumb.png

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

What I see from the picture provided in the URL, yes the sticker is indeed on the movable part while the original is on the chrome ring which is non-movable (picture below)

Try out the cheaper option 1st, if my wife don't like & I need to remove, then won't feel so heart pain

Hi, is your ride a A180 or A250 or A63?

Don't think A180 has push-button start or you mod it?

Neither A250 or A45 has that "push-button start" thingy. The URL seem to imply the "push-button start" is an item that came along with the red ring sticker.

Looks like an aesthetic mod which has to be taken out before inserting the key. Cool mod thgh.

Correct me if i m wrong.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Neither A250 or A45 has that "push-button start" thingy. The URL seem to imply the "push-button start" is an item that came along with the red ring sticker.

Looks like an aesthetic mod which has to be taken out before inserting the key. Cool mod thgh.

Correct me if i m wrong.

I was assuming that AsteroidS was showing the photos of his completed mod, that's why I was asking about the push-button, which will be a nice add-on that I'll surely go for if available and won't void any warranty of the car.

Hi, is your ride a A180 or A250 or A63?

Don't think A180 has push-button start or you mod it?

to clarify, my ride is a CLA with keyless-go  :blush: the red ring around the ignition is compatible for all/most mercedes-benz cars.

if you want the start/stop button as an aesthetic mod (non-working and has to be taken out before inserting key), can get an original from eBay for ~$30  :)

event.png