• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

May/June 2012 batch fall in here

SugenDena536

No idea what you talking about. No poison at all. My car is completely stock!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hi there. Since I am tearing my hair waiting for my ride, thought I can start this thread first. Booked my ride in first week of March and was told it will be the May/June Batch. COE secured at $58,501 last week. C180K Calcit White with Capuccino seats.

COE cant be this cheap at $58,501 for 1st bidding April 2012.

Hi, Welcome & enjoy yr stays here.

Ops my bet.. It's just all the good stuffs here ;)

Btw,I'm still very stockie now.... :P

Tyres and rims

Spoiler

Grille

paddle shift alcantara C63 steering wheel

MTL!

COE cant be this cheap at $58,501 for 1st bidding April 2012.

Hi, Welcome & enjoy yr stays here.

That was for Category A, cause C180K is below 1600cc.

Mine was $56,501 secured in first week of March, but until now still waiting for delivery. Was told that delivery is going to be in May.

That was for Category A, cause C180K is below 1600cc.

Mine was $56,501 secured in first week of March, but until now still waiting for delivery. Was told that delivery is going to be in May.

Same. My COE was secured in March at $56,501. My SE told me shipment is delayed. That's all. No sound no picture when delivery will be. Booked my ride on 31 Jan. Long wait man.

• 2 weeks later...

mine secured in March at $83700. no news/updates from my SE when im getting my car. Last i heard from her was May/June. Mine is c coupe, Mag Black with red seats. already pre-booked my 19" tyres & rims. maybe gonna + springs too. hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Me too, still waiting for phone call from SE

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

(all of you guys should take a look at the mar/apr forum thread. that should re-set your own internal expectations. and then hopefully you guys don't become like Wishbone like that. :P )

Good news for u. Ur SE is doing her/his job well

Hi,

My first post here. :)

I booked the C180 1.6 on 4th March, got the COE on 7th March.

Got call from SE today car arrived and he is trying to rush all the paper work for me now.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

just wondering does the c180k comes with assisted parking or driving? seems fun to play with.

You mean parktronic and distronic?? Nope, not for the C180K.

(all of you guys should take a look at the mar/apr forum thread. that should re-set your own internal expectations. and then hopefully you guys don't become like Wishbone like that. :P )

Hey, I waited patiently for 2 months ok, never grumble at all. peace...

Oh yah, 3 months wait, booked 28 jan collected 29 apr. good things must wait, just hv to be patient. It is not east but I can say that now, because I already got my ride and enjoying every moment of it.