• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Installation of In-Vehicle Video Recorder

http://www.mycarforu...2665312&st=1140

This is the Fineve CR 300HD. From the video samples, image pretty clear even during night (think video was set at the darkest mode). I think the promo ends on 20 May. Check with seller if you are keen.

I have reserved one for myself. :)

How are you going to get it fixed? :)

• Like 1

Looks ok for far... only managed to capture day time videos since I didnt drive at night... quality is good enough. Angle also decent, covering the bonnet and front fenders.

However, I think it may be difficult to capture car number plates at an angle e.g. I was doing a u-turn and noted that the device could not really capture the number plate of the on-coming vehicles very clearly. However, I think this is probably a common issue for all in car recorders... No overheating issue also.

Device is easy to use, and you know when its recording. Plug device into comp as a USB and you can easily see the vids.

Installation was great... all wires hidden nicely. Çan apparently hook up the vid output to the car but I decided not to.. no point.

Looks ok for far... only managed to capture day time videos since I didnt drive at night... quality is good enough. Angle also decent, covering the bonnet and front fenders.

However, I think it may be difficult to capture car number plates at an angle e.g. I was doing a u-turn and noted that the device could not really capture the number plate of the on-coming vehicles very clearly. However, I think this is probably a common issue for all in car recorders... No overheating issue also.

Device is easy to use, and you know when its recording. Plug device into comp as a USB and you can easily see the vids.

Installation was great... all wires hidden nicely. Çan apparently hook up the vid output to the car but I decided not to.. no point.

May I know where is device mounted?

I don't have sheltered parking so it might get pretty hot in the day, any idea is this suitable?

Thanks.

Mounted below the rear view mirror. Was considering mounting on dashboard but ah boon said that it will be "gan pai kua" (really unsightly), which is true.

I don't park under the sun alot so am not sure if its suitable. However, given this device has not had issues of overheating, I guess it will be alright?

Finally got my Finevu installed at Autospritze today as well. Thanks to all who recommended this workshop and Ah Boon! Very fast and efficient.

got my finevu yesterday, will go to autosprite to install today.

bro...autospritze at kim chuan terrace right?

Correcto!! All my audio thingy i will go to Darren Auto at toh guan.

Any bro know what is Ah Boon's hp number, need to call him to make appointment

Mr Ng: 8163 3839, call after 930AM when he arrives in SG, then he will switch on his SG mobile.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Mr Ng: 8163 3839, call after 930AM when he arrives in SG, then he will switch on his SG mobile.

Must tell him to request for Ah Boon to install? Don't want anyone without experience touching the electronics in my car.

Must tell him to request for Ah Boon to install? Don't want anyone without experience touching the electronics in my car.

You can leave with him lah. Mr Ng Ah Boon will take care of it swee swee. <if you nice enough, you might get bonus>

Use my name Mr. Seah to Ah Boon lor!

See my small name maybe can get good attention from Ah Boon!:)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Use my name Mr. Seah to Ah Boon lor!

See my small name maybe can get good attention from Ah Boon! :)

your small name helped me a lot when i first went to him! :)

now i get freebies!

what freebie? tkb also? like what sherman is giving out?

hahaha unfortunately no tkb but when he learns or is successful with his experiments, repeat customers tend to enjoy the fruits of his labor