• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Freebies

Welcome!! Once u already booked yr car the chances to nego for freebieS is slim. However do ask for IU cover with the wording Mercedes. Good luck

Depends on SE profit margin.

I do know of SE giving the client a Braun Buffel key pouch.

If I get to change car again at C&C, I will prefer more discount on the car or higher trade in for my old car

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Try asking for ILS, AMG rim, Comand Online, chrome tail pipe, reverse camera, GPS or more service credits.

Never try never know, no harm just try asking.

I would like free ILS, AMG rims, and COMAND Online as well. Hehehe...

Bro hayato u r telling him to change a new ride now haha.

Try asking for ILS, AMG rim, Comand Online, chrome tail pipe, reverse camera, GPS or more service credits.

Never try never know, no harm just try asking.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Btw u ordered yr ride is with or without guarantee COE? Care to share the car models & pricing.

Don't focus so much on the number of freebies. Look at the quality. Sunroof, AMG kit, these would be the ones you want

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

To be honest with you all, I have no idea what is going on tho. i am not sure if is a secured COE or not. I dont have the carbon copy of the receipt. thanks to my wife!!!

i did a back to back trade in as my dealer provides high trade in value. Dont know what should i do beside waiting for the time to come.

i didnt know can ask for discount. i thought the price is fixed. I only know i have 2k service credit. other than that standard freebies like reserve camera, solar film, electronic blind (rear) i guess. and 1 more item i am not sure what is that.

total i will get 4 freebies.

regarding the COE, should be guaranteed COE but if the COE continue to stay above 60k chances of getting my car should me 0%. 6 bidding.

The reverse cam isn't really that great - ask for other options or sink it for $ discount. They will tell you have to wait 6 months and if you can, then you should wait.

The reverse cam isn't really that great - ask for other options or sink it for $ discount. They will tell you have to wait 6 months and if you can, then you should wait.

hello there, i reckon from now till july (at worse case) should be still alright to wait. the problem is i dont know what i am getting. i only know the colour of the car.. other than that, i dont know how much is the outstanding etc...

how much would the reverse camera cost anyway? i dont think they will give more freebies either nor discounts.

Good enof. I don't have the reverse cam too..hiaz..how much % loan did u take? I didn't squeeze much cos too v little loan...

Hello Sam,

took about 60% loan. even if you buy cash they will throw in the reverse camera isnt it? no? when did you get your car? during feb, reverse camera is standard package. cause it's installed locally.

They should have given you a spec sheet...

If in doubt go down meet your SE again ASAP. Always be sure what you are borrowing for.

(my SE said the reverse cam is 1k in value. But we all know SEs are full of taik.)

My Se!!! Very good at hiding.. After signing, I went down 2 times. Saw once with client so no time to entertain me. The other time, not in showroom.

Well, I suppose to receive something via mail. Up to now, nothing have been received. How??

Guy or gal?

My Se!!! Very good at hiding.. After signing, I went down 2 times. Saw once with client so no time to entertain me. The other time, not in showroom.

Well, I suppose to receive something via mail. Up to now, nothing have been received. How??

Business too good. Selling like hot cakes...

Nowadays there is a 7day cooling off period for most things...

• Like 1