• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Freebies

Actually you can chop back your SE? Ask him/her why your deal is so bad compared to others?Talk some sense into her (I assume) He/she will make up slightly for your losses and since when it takes so long to arrive? What car did you buy?

Mine is 2 weeks hor, you better be faster than 2 weeks or else no more next car. I always threatern the SE.

BTW, it is standard mah, 15k then do first servicing. u also don't need to wheel rotation la, do it together with ur first servicing.

Yo man!!!

I booked C180k only laaaaaa... no big deal. cheapest BENZ.. when did you book yours? i keep on asking what would be the freebies SE just told me standard lor.... $2k servicing , 4 more items are reserve camera, rear electronic sun blind, solar film, and i dont know what is the last item.

hope my SE will be nice to me i met my SE a couple of times but never book. still laugh at me when i asked my assistance to book for me. by saying why now the price up $20k then buy... wah lau.... give business still dare to say me that way... %^@$#%^

You shouldn't think like that. the SEs get the same comm whether it's C180K, C180CGI or C200CGI. So your SE made an easy sale. You shouldn't have this mentality - once you think you buy "cheap", then you are not prepared to counter SE's infinite number of excuses. Once you walk in to C&C, you have the same rights as the guy who is eyeing the S300 on 2nd floor.

looks like it's BANG TABLE TIME, young man!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

You shouldn't think like that. the SEs get the same comm whether it's C180K, C180CGI or C200CGI. So your SE made an easy sale. You shouldn't have this mentality - once you think you buy "cheap", then you are not prepared to counter SE's infinite number of excuses. Once you walk in to C&C, you have the same rights as the guy who is eyeing the S300 on 2nd floor.

looks like it's BANG TABLE TIME, young man!

i like the way you are saying youngman..... i dont know why C&C SE see people 1 of a kind. at first i walked in... no one actually serve me. 2011 Jun. i went there few times. almost 1 every 2 months.. finally i get to know someone and he introduce this SE to me. lack of luck i guess.

seems like all the SE already know what model on this shipment. I just hope it comes with command online.. i have got a quote from outsider to install it.

if you ask me, i dont really need the DVD feature... mind if i ask, if the standard command is Iphone friendly? the normal 5.8" monitor

Yo man!!!

I booked C180k only laaaaaa... no big deal. cheapest BENZ.. when did you book yours? i keep on asking what would be the freebies SE just told me standard lor.... $2k servicing , 4 more items are reserve camera, rear electronic sun blind, solar film, and i dont know what is the last item.

hope my SE will be nice to me i met my SE a couple of times but never book. still laugh at me when i asked my assistance to book for me. by saying why now the price up $20k then buy... wah lau.... give business still dare to say me that way... %^@$#%^

I bought E at arpil last year and Cls very close to CNY this year. I thought sun blind comes with the car? I didn't ask for it and it's there when I get my both my car. Last item may be merc boutique vouchers lor, let you buy umberellas, car key chain, car wash, etc or garmin GPS.

Regardless C or what. Still benz mah. Still a premium. Go chop her back. Nothing is impossible. If you think is impossible, then you lose half the battle already. Anyway wish you good luck. Just say lor, my friend's SE give this and that. How come you give so little freebies? If still cannot, use this lor, nvm lor. Next car I know who to look for liao in a smiling way and walk off lor.

Won't kill you to try anyway. When I try for my upgrade to 18" merc rims also. I just ask then I get lor. He knew I'm gonna to buy anyway with or without. I didn't even go for test drive, in fact I went for test drive after I sign it.

• Like 1

i like the way you are saying youngman..... i dont know why C&C SE see people 1 of a kind. at first i walked in... no one actually serve me. 2011 Jun. i went there few times. almost 1 every 2 months.. finally i get to know someone and he introduce this SE to me. lack of luck i guess.

seems like all the SE already know what model on this shipment. I just hope it comes with command online.. i have got a quote from outsider to install it.

if you ask me, i dont really need the DVD feature... mind if i ask, if the standard command is Iphone friendly? the normal 5.8" monitor

Hmmm. C&C has a queue system, which means you walk in to MBC, there's supposed to be someone on duty ready to rob your wallet, so it does seem odd that you didn't get service. The SEs will know what's coming in in the next shipment, cos they will have the interior/exterior color combos with the selected options. My guess is if your ride does come with comand online, your SE would've made a gigantic deal out of how much he has done for you.

I chose the sunroof over comand (to add comand to my color combo and the sunroof, i had to wait 6 months, which is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAsiao!) so I'm sure those here who have comand will share with you on the features, the nav. Also, ask about map updates and the cost and frequency of that. :)

I bought E at arpil last year and Cls very close to CNY this year. I thought sun blind comes with the car? I didn't ask for it and it's there when I get my both my car. Last item may be merc boutique vouchers lor, let you buy umberellas, car key chain, car wash, etc or garmin GPS.

Regardless C or what. Still benz mah. Still a premium. Go chop her back. Nothing is impossible. If you think is impossible, then you lose half the battle already. Anyway wish you good luck. Just say lor, my friend's SE give this and that. How come you give so little freebies? If still cannot, use this lor, nvm lor. Next car I know who to look for liao in a smiling way and walk off lor.

Won't kill you to try anyway. When I try for my upgrade to 18" merc rims also. I just ask then I get lor. He knew I'm gonna to buy anyway with or without. I didn't even go for test drive, in fact I went for test drive after I sign it.

haha.. seriously, i never test the c180k before. tested C180 CGI. just book C180k cause of the colour for this shipment.

Hmmm. C&C has a queue system, which means you walk in to MBC, there's supposed to be someone on duty ready to rob your wallet, so it does seem odd that you didn't get service. The SEs will know what's coming in in the next shipment, cos they will have the interior/exterior color combos with the selected options. My guess is if your ride does come with comand online, your SE would've made a gigantic deal out of how much he has done for you.

I chose the sunroof over comand (to add comand to my color combo and the sunroof, i had to wait 6 months, which is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAsiao!) so I'm sure those here who have comand will share with you on the features, the nav. Also, ask about map updates and the cost and frequency of that. :)

so your ride is indent basics? then no more discount? not fair.. i always wanted a bi xenon head lamp but my SE said can be done but no freebies... no overtrade... bla bla bla.... just standard price plus top up 5k for the lighting package.. kns..

so your ride is indent basics? then no more discount? not fair.. i always wanted a bi xenon head lamp but my SE said can be done but no freebies... no overtrade... bla bla bla.... just standard price plus top up 5k for the lighting package.. kns..

nah, i'm just lucky the color combo we wanted (inside/outside) was on the list, with sunroof. It didn't come with comand or the amg kit.

nah, i'm just lucky the color combo we wanted (inside/outside) was on the list, with sunroof. It didn't come with comand or the amg kit.

your ride C180k or other model?

C180k comes with very limited package. everything also dont have.... memory seat... push start/stop... dont know if i can change my ride to C200.

your ride C180k or other model?

C180k comes with very limited package. everything also dont have.... memory seat... push start/stop... dont know if i can change my ride to C200.

ah, to clarify: you can order c180k with comand online, amg kit, etc, but you just have to wait.

C180CGI onwards comes with more standard stuff, the memory seats etc. think about it carefully, with the COE increases and all. didn't you say you've gone to the MBC showroom quite a few times? i'm starting to get worried that you don't fully know what you got as freebies now....

ah, to clarify: you can order c180k with comand online, amg kit, etc, but you just have to wait.

C180CGI onwards comes with more standard stuff, the memory seats etc. think about it carefully, with the COE increases and all. didn't you say you've gone to the MBC showroom quite a few times? i'm starting to get worried that you don't fully know what you got as freebies now....

you are right.. i am not aware what i am getting. from what i understand, C200 and above will have memory seats. arrr.... forget it.. as long as the audio system is iphone friendly will do...

thanks...

just talked to my SE. due to some reason.... no more extra freebies on my ride. i kepoh asked my SE where will my car be planted... SE said Germany... some say china, some even south africa...

I am sure my SE will curse and curse and curse me....

bro what color did u get for both interior and exterior? can tell me? thanks.

just talked to my SE. due to some reason.... no more extra freebies on my ride. i kepoh asked my SE where will my car be planted... SE said Germany... some say china, some even south africa...

I am sure my SE will curse and curse and curse me....

You paid good money to purchase your car and yet you are afraid that your SE will curse you? You have got to be kidding me, bro. You are too kind.

Yo man, Black & Black. yours? when are you expecting your car?

actually i wanted black and black, but was told no more stock, dont have already, if want black and black then the price diff casue diff stock. in the end i get blueblack + biege. when u sign the deal? i want to see if the se got bluff me or not, say no black liao.

You paid good money to purchase your car and yet you are afraid that your SE will curse you? You have got to be kidding me, bro. You are too kind.

Bro, any idea how much comm will SE earn? i tekan SE to take my car at high price. well, about 5k diff.. so from there i reckon i have earned something back too.

make sure my car is planted in germany.. else... i tekan again..

actually i wanted black and black, but was told no more stock, dont have already, if want black and black then the price diff casue diff stock. in the end i get blueblack + biege. when u sign the deal? i want to see if the se got bluff me or not, say no black liao.

I signed 2 weeks back. you? wanted Red and black interior.. but no more too. then my buddy buddy told me Red no good. so i choose black in the end. what's your package?

179,888? freebies?

I signed 2 weeks back. you? wanted Red and black interior.. but no more too. then my buddy buddy told me Red no good. so i choose black in the end. what's your package?

179,888? freebies?

i sign on last wednesday, was told no more black on black, thus choose blue black on biege. list price 179,888

discount 2k

overtrade 7.5k

service credit convert to cash: 2k

gps

reverse camera

reverse sensor

the solar film for window

thats all i got.

what is the deal u got for? can share?