• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Freebies

Hello Sam,

took about 60% loan. even if you buy cash they will throw in the reverse camera isnt it? no? when did you get your car? during feb, reverse camera is standard package. cause it's installed locally.

They earn from the loan (as well) got my ride in Oct, booked in Aug, came w command but didn't come w reverse cam...took very little loan so pai seh never squeeze the SE :P

They earn from the loan (as well) got my ride in Oct, booked in Aug, came w command but didn't come w reverse cam...took very little loan so pai seh never squeeze the SE :P

Actually I feel there is nothing to feel shy about. We are buying luxury items that come with a hefty price tag. We won't know their discount limit if we don't squeeze.

• Like 1

you mean yours come with command online? 7" HD monitor? nice... i am not sure what my package is... it is true C&C will mail me the carbon paper?

yup... C180

yup C180k. cannot afford others..

Heard too many people booked C180K over the weekend, the price they quoted for this promotion is too small a margin for them to offer too much freebies, nevertheless, if one had not sign on agreement or still in the negotiation stage, can try asking for Commands etc... which cost about 9k to indent! This will be useful then ILS for example unless you keen on the C-class outlook which looked great with ILS for sure.

Heard too many people booked C180K over the weekend, the price they quoted for this promotion is too small a margin for them to offer too much freebies, nevertheless, if one had not sign on agreement or still in the negotiation stage, can try asking for Commands etc... which cost about 9k to indent! This will be useful then ILS for example unless you keen on the C-class outlook which looked great with ILS for sure.

Well, i booked mine 2 weeks back. the SE already know what/which model is coming in. i only know SE throw in solar film, reverse camera, rear electronic sun shade, 1 more i am not sure.

I also hope it comes with command. this weekends the price shoot up 7K. not sure for which shipment. mine is jun/july.

First car - E250 : I got 1k boutique voucher, 4k service voucher( 2k of service voucher went to off set payment of car so left 2k service voucher), 1 garmin, the boutique voucher I got it after i sign. The reverse camera, solar film is standard.

2nd car - CLS 250 : 2k boutique voucher, 5.5k service voucher, 1 garmin though comes with command, change rim to 18 inch though not AMG, reverse cam, solar film.

2nd time, I more experience liao, know how to chop the SE back but then again, 1 year buy 2 cars, so I think quite reasonable for me to chop him back.

3rd time, I don't know whether I should I will get the new S class or not. Gonna get a Maserati Granturismo or Porsche 911s first then decide on a luxury sedan. See the backside itchy or not.

Anyone very well-verse with Maserati and Porsche? I did 2 days of research, ended up with more headaches, please don't ask me buy 2 unless you want me to go bankrupt and get a divorce.

• Like 1

First car - E250 : I got 1k boutique voucher, 4k service voucher( 2k of service voucher went to off set payment of car so left 2k service voucher), 1 garmin, the boutique voucher I got it after i sign. The reverse camera, solar film is standard.

2nd car - CLS 250 : 2k boutique voucher, 5.5k service voucher, 1 garmin though comes with command, change rim to 18 inch though not AMG, reverse cam, solar film.

2nd time, I more experience liao, know how to chop the SE back but then again, 1 year buy 2 cars, so I think quite reasonable for me to chop him back.

3rd time, I don't know whether I should I will get the new S class or not. Gonna get a Maserati Granturismo or Porsche 911s first then decide on a luxury sedan. See the backside itchy or not.

Anyone very well-verse with Maserati and Porsche? I did 2 days of research, ended up with more headaches, please don't ask me buy 2 unless you want me to go bankrupt and get a divorce.

the GT is a wonderful monster. However, being Italian, ahem, you know.

the 991(new code for 911) is a different creature altogether. More daily friendly and you can definitely drive this to work. why not a Panamera?

I also dun understand why take so long .. Anyway I booked my ride around CNY period.

My freebies:

NIL

Wah piang... the command Online good deal. i was suppose to book during CNY period too. but due to some reason, my CFO did not approve on time.

how long did you wait for your copy? i asked my assistance to sign for me. she only past me the money value copy. dont know what is included.

i know during CNY, all SE try and throw in petrol voucher.

Wah piang... the command Online good deal. i was suppose to book during CNY period too. but due to some reason, my CFO did not approve on time.

how long did you wait for your copy? i asked my assistance to sign for me. she only past me the money value copy. dont know what is included.

i know during CNY, all SE try and throw in petrol voucher.

Yes the Comand Online is a beauty. I'm enjoying it's very much... Bigger screen, USB slot, DVD player, ...10GB HDD...

It's took nearly 1 month to send me thecopy.

I wonder if any of bros/sis out there installed electric sun blind from C&C? I heard mine comes with it. any good? else i would rather upgrade to 18".

Both my car comes with it. I didn't use it unless there is a baby in my car. 18" rim looks very nice but really uncomfortable. It's very hard. Every slight uneven ground, you will feel it. Somebody likes it, someone hates it. I surely hate it for sure.

I also book around CNY period but didn't get the petrol and dinning vouchers. Mine comes with command but not sure online or not. I guess I'm not so smart after all in chopping back the SE.

Both my car comes with it. I didn't use it unless there is a baby in my car. 18" rim looks very nice but really uncomfortable. It's very hard. Every slight uneven ground, you will feel it. Somebody likes it, someone hates it. I surely hate it for sure.

I also book around CNY period but didn't get the petrol and dinning vouchers. Mine comes with command but not sure online or not. I guess I'm not so smart after all in chopping back the SE.

Same here, i dont know how to chop the SE. cause i wasnt there.. hie hie hie. i got my assistance to deal for me. well.. wish me good luck. i only know i will have 2k service credit which is not enough i suppose.

so i have earned a few tricks already, no other checks.. only change engine oil and filter for the first 10k. wahahaha.. else will waste few hundreds after the normal checks.

Same here, i dont know how to chop the SE. cause i wasnt there.. hie hie hie. i got my assistance to deal for me. well.. wish me good luck. i only know i will have 2k service credit which is not enough i suppose.

so i have earned a few tricks already, no other checks.. only change engine oil and filter for the first 10k. wahahaha.. else will waste few hundreds after the normal checks.

Actually you can chop back your SE? Ask him/her why your deal is so bad compared to others?Talk some sense into her (I assume) He/she will make up slightly for your losses and since when it takes so long to arrive? What car did you buy?

Mine is 2 weeks hor, you better be faster than 2 weeks or else no more next car. I always threatern the SE.

BTW, it is standard mah, 15k then do first servicing. u also don't need to wheel rotation la, do it together with ur first servicing.

Sign on paper already, your bargaining power is like commuters vs SMRT - the SE's best excuse is "it's too late". You have to LL take it.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

the GT is a wonderful monster. However, being Italian, ahem, you know.

the 991(new code for 911) is a different creature altogether. More daily friendly and you can definitely drive this to work. why not a Panamera?

I like GT's firece look. Actually didn't like Porsche all along but I still can accept it, Looks like a Frog and it seems a very popular choice for alot of car fanatics. Citing reasons like low maintenace, every day use. Cheap parts. Italian cars spoilt easily? GT is louder or Porsche is louder?

I didn't like Panamera because of the wierd look. Not a real sedan, not a real sports car.