• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Freebies

Snsd, i know someone who should know :D

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Reverse sensor, film, camera, credits are baseline offers. If you got these, you got a standard deal.

i sign on last wednesday, was told no more black on black, thus choose blue black on biege. list price 179,888

discount 2k

overtrade 7.5k

service credit convert to cash: 2k

gps

reverse camera

reverse sensor

the solar film for window

thats all i got.

what is the deal u got for? can share?

Bro, you win... Still have 2k discount.

Mine, 179,888

2k service credit

Reverse camera

Electric sun blind

Over trade 8k

I did back to back trade in. Which pump 5k more

Solar film.

Thats all I know as of now. I heard the promo after I signed was 6k over trade. So my SE sabo me. so u signed before or after the last Coe bidding?

Mine, 179,888

2k service credit

Reverse camera

Electric sun blind

Over trade 8k

Solar film.

Thats all I know as of now. I heard the promo after I signed was 6k over trade. So my SE sabo me. so u signed before or after the last Coe bidding?

This batch still with Command Online bundled in?

Mine, 179,888

2k service credit

Reverse camera

Electric sun blind

Over trade 8k

Solar film.

Bro, actually I have a good advise for you la. After you sign and pay, best is not to ask what deal people get or else you might get kicked on the ass. If you found out you pay more, you don't feel good. Anyway what's done cannot be undone. It's just a couple of thousand more or less. Won't make a big difference in the overall but it may make you feel damn sore.

You already win when the COE shoot up sky high so take it as a win lor. Anyway just wait for your ride and enjoy your ride. That's my kopilosophy.

Cheers!

• Like 3

This command online thing still can save one, disturb your SE further as every shipment there r a few rides with command online. Just top up 3k I think.

NOPE!! confirmed with my SE.... no ONLINE!! got Offline haha

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Mine, 179,888

2k service credit

Reverse camera

Electric sun blind

Over trade 8k

Solar film.

i sign few hours before the last coe bidding but not enough time for the AD to bid for me. btw what is back to back trade? why got 5k more? and u got your COE already?

i sign few hours before the last coe bidding but not enough time for the AD to bid for me. btw what is back to back trade? why got 5k more? and u got your COE already?

My Se said if I don't sign 2 weeks back. (which was before the coe week) the over trade will be 6k not 8k. Back to back means my dealer take my car at higher price.

My Se said if I don't sign 2 weeks back. (which was before the coe week) the over trade will be 6k not 8k. Back to back means my dealer take my car at higher price.

wow so good, that means u got overtrade of 13k? what car u trade in? u got your COE already?

Nope. No Coe yet. I don't think I earn 13k. Just that 1 of the dealer took my car at highe r price. That republic auto cannot match. It's confusing tho.

No clue how it work.

anyway i think that u got a better deal than me, my overtrade was just 7.5k, too low for my liking.

nope i think will be next round, hopefully. i only got a extra gps only, u got 4k of overtrade more than me, u can get the 4k to install a gps. lol

I finally learned what i am getting for my ride.

1) reverse camera (local set)

2) rear electric sun blind

3) Solar Film

4) floor matt.

5) 2K service credit

that's all...

• Like 1

I've signed for a c250 coupe avantgarde model (showroom car) just before April 1st coe bidding. My se gave me a portable gps, sola film, 3.8k service credit, 500 voucher, local fit reverse cam, floor mat, overtrade 5k, another 5k more for the price republic auto given to my old car (I told them outside dealer quote for my old car, I insisted back to back, they bo bian and give in to me). Sometime really have to squee hard, I've learnt "my loss is your gain" from sgcarmart. When sell car, we applied. But if we buy car, we've to apply the opposite "my gain is your loss" . Hahaha

I've signed for a c250 coupe avantgarde model (showroom car) just before April 1st coe bidding. My se gave me a portable gps, sola film, 3.8k service credit, 500 voucher, local fit reverse cam, floor mat, overtrade 5k, another 5k more for the price republic auto given to my old car (I told them outside dealer quote for my old car, I insisted back to back, they bo bian and give in to me). Sometime really have to squee hard, I've learnt "my loss is your gain" from sgcarmart. When sell car, we applied. But if we buy car, we've to apply the opposite "my gain is your loss" . Hahaha

so good arh i think i really kana squeeze by the SE, my car sgcarmart selling for 86-88k for the same year register, my car + OVERTRADE only 82.5k only wtf right.

so good arh i think i really kana squeeze by the SE, my car sgcarmart selling for 86-88k for the same year register, my car + OVERTRADE only 82.5k only wtf right.

From sgcarmart selling price deduct 10 to 20k is the price dealer take in your car. If car mart selling 86k, the most outside dealer take in 70 to 76k. You already have overtrade value of about 8 to 10k. Unless you're dealing with direct owner, sell the car yourself then you'll get a higher price

buy car is like buy property and PCs. buy already dont go and see waht other people paid, sure you will cry father cry mother. heng, i selective memory loss.

buy car is like buy property and PCs. buy already dont go and see waht other people paid, sure you will cry father cry mother. heng, i selective memory loss.

Good on you mate...

my idea is must be competitive so we will gain. Mind to share who is your SE? I will tell my SE next time i know who to look for.... let's see my SE will add in more stuff for me.

my case i can say the overtrade is 8k+5k.

I totally agreed! The worry part should be whether strawberry or lemon and not the price.

Good on you mate...

my idea is must be competitive so we will gain. Mind to share who is your SE? I will tell my SE next time i know who to look for.... let's see my SE will add in more stuff for me.

my case i can say the overtrade is 8k+5k.

I can't do that. Will drag people into disputes.