• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Freebies

First car - E250 : I got 1k boutique voucher, 4k service voucher( 2k of service voucher went to off set payment of car so left 2k service voucher), 1 garmin, the boutique voucher I got it after i sign. The reverse camera, solar film is standard.

2nd car - CLS 250 : 2k boutique voucher, 5.5k service voucher, 1 garmin though comes with command, change rim to 18 inch though not AMG, reverse cam, solar film.

2nd time, I more experience liao, know how to chop the SE back but then again, 1 year buy 2 cars, so I think quite reasonable for me to chop him back.

3rd time, I don't know whether I should I will get the new S class or not. Gonna get a Maserati Granturismo or Porsche 911s first then decide on a luxury sedan. See the backside itchy or not.

Anyone very well-verse with Maserati and Porsche? I did 2 days of research, ended up with more headaches, please don't ask me buy 2 unless you want me to go bankrupt and get a divorce.

next time you want to sell car, please sell it to me. i just piggy back your upgrades to 'upgrade' too. haha!

• 3 months later...

Guys...

I am about to sign on the dotted line tomorrow for the c coupe 1.6.

Launch price is $188,888

Pano roof for $5,000

Overtrade $2,000

Service credit $2,000

Seems low right, besides getting more over trade, what else?

And SE say no comand though...have they stop having comand in their car?

You're dethpicable. 

Guys...

I am about to sign on the dotted line tomorrow for the c coupe 1.6.

Launch price is $188,888

Pano roof for $5,000

Overtrade $2,000

Service credit $2,000

Seems low right, besides getting more over trade, what else?

And SE say no comand though...have they stop having comand in their car?

nowadays command need to pay extra haha. the overtrade freaking low, what car did u trade in? get more freebies or service credit.

• Like 1

nowadays command need to pay extra haha. the overtrade freaking low, what car did u trade in? get more freebies or service credit.

Will get another 3k for my ride. Driving a scirocco now...

Solar films...car mat...cant remember car got reverse cam or not

You're dethpicable. 

just get it squeeze the se hard hard. if gal lagi best haha

signed! this is what i got in the end.

2k overtrade...

another 3k for my trade in...

2k service credit convert to overtrade

reverse camera

reverse sensors

solar films

chauffeur service for servicing

floor mats

additional 500 service credit

You're dethpicable. 

Just check, any bros with command online in their C180K who traded in removed the command online to be installed in the turbo version? Can the command online be easily removed and re-installed???

Just check, any bros with command online in their C180K who traded in removed the command online to be installed in the turbo version? Can the command online be easily removed and re-installed???

I have checked on that will cost about 2k. First you have to borrow an Audio 20, go to the installer who would have to apply for some kind of programming code to remove your online, fit in the Audio 20, then when you get the new ride, apply for another programming code to fit the online into your new car. And you return the Audio 20. I didn't check with C&C, don't think they will do that.