• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Installing Blackvue Full HD - DR400G

Guest lightning

I'm interested and auto-inserted below.

Due to strong interest, I am assisting to organise a 2nd GB as the previous order has been shipped.

Prices below are firm, note that stock comes from PI, price remains the same, expected to place order in early March.

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G + PowerMagic (SGD 380)

1. nala

2. hawkeye

3. Jarebbsg

4. kkkhoo

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G only (SGD 350)

Bros, How many hours of recording is possible with 16gb card? Assume highest quality video format?

I prefer to have the Blackvue to record 24/7 rather than setting recording at certain timing/hours.

Guest Jarebbsg

benico, thanks for organising the GB. i had inserted my nick for March batch.

Please advise payment mode.

thanks again.

Wow' date=' that's fast! Good business![/quote']

Just providing a service, I paid for the same price myself :) This is in practise the 3rd GB, first one was mvdennis and myself.

Guest markcwq
Congrats, can i check with you;

1. Where was it installed?

2. Cost to install?

3. Time taken?

thanks

I collected it last night and had it installed this afternoon. Working great!

Have sent you a PM. Took roughly 30mins.

Guest kepiting1sg
Bros, How many hours of recording is possible with 16gb card? Assume highest quality video format?

I prefer to have the Blackvue to record 24/7 rather than setting recording at certain timing/hours.

Blackvue DR400G HD recording tim specs

recordingtime.jpg

Powermagic Specs

powermagicspecs.jpg

Powermagic jumper settings for time & cut-off voltage

powermagicconfig.jpg

imho

If U want to run 24/7 not only Blackvue, other DVRs included U will need to run extra battery/batteries in order for your car battery will not go flat.

And if U do not want your memory card to be rewritten, U will need more than 16Gb memory card space.

Guest markcwq
How can I upgrade the firmware? Am going to collect the unit tonite and was thinking of upgrade it before installing.

1) Go to http://www.blackvue.com.sg/support.html and download the software relevant to your device.

2) Insert the microSD card to your PC.

3) Install the update to your microSD card.

4) Insert your microSD card into your Blackvue. The device will voice prompt that it's in the process of updating the software.

So lucky, mine on way est March

Can ask your help for:

1. Where was it installed?

2. Cost to install?

Bro, sorry couldn't add the last few orders in time.

Supplier's recommended installer is

833 motorsports

Address: Blk 20 Sin Ming Industrial Estate Sector A, #01-16

Singapore 575678

Telephone: 64577833 / 92330833 / Edmund

Operating Hrs: 0900H-1800H, Monday-Saturday; 1800H-2200H, On

Appointment Basis;

You may also get your friendly audio installer to assist you with the installation. Installation cost should range from $30 to $40.

Thanks,

BY

Bro, sorry couldn't add the last few orders in time.

Supplier's recommended installer is

833 motorsports

Address: Blk 20 Sin Ming Industrial Estate Sector A, #01-16

Singapore 575678

Telephone: 64577833 / 92330833 / Edmund

Operating Hrs: 0900H-1800H, Monday-Saturday; 1800H-2200H, On

Appointment Basis;

You may also get your friendly audio installer to assist you with the installation. Installation cost should range from $30 to $40.

Thanks,

BY

Thank you for organizing GB.

Just came back from Biz Trip.

Gona collect tmr & looking to install in wife's car.

Do you recall seeing any BMW installing this there, before?

Thanks again.

Guest Odessus
HI Can I order 1 ? How to pay and where to install? What is Power Magic?

Hope you don't mind my silly questions. Just been told of this post.

Cheers

Hi. Today I am in a typing mood so I will reply all your questions though they can be easily obtained if you read the thread.

Yes you can order one. Just add your name to the existing list. Once the GB closes, you will receive a PM clearly stating the payment method. Installation can be done at 833 motor sports - full address is available in the previous page. Power Magic is a device that cuts power to your video recorder once the battery level is running low so as to avoid a flat battery while recording in Parking Mode.

Guest benico
Hi. Today I am in a typing mood so I will reply all your questions though they can be easily obtained if you read the thread.

Yes you can order one. Just add your name to the existing list. Once the GB closes, you will receive a PM clearly stating the payment method. Installation can be done at 833 motor sports - full address is available in the previous page. Power Magic is a device that cuts power to your video recorder once the battery level is running low so as to avoid a flat battery while recording in Parking Mode.

Great and concise reply.

Guest Tengilz
Last call... I am unlikely to organise another round' date=' so this is your last and final chance to get it at this price![/quote']

I wld like to hv 1 set pliz wth the Power Magic.

Pliz kindly advice payment mode n collection.

Thanks.

Guest benico

LAST CALL... ORDER CLOSES MIDNIGHT!

Due to strong interest, I am assisting to organise a 2nd GB as the previous order has been shipped.

Prices below are firm, note that stock comes from PI, price remains the same, expected to place order in early March.

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G + PowerMagic (SGD 380)

1. nala

2. hawkeye

3. Jarebbsg

4. kkkhoo

5. Tengilz

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G only (SGD 350)