• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Installing Blackvue Full HD - DR400G

Guest lightning

Guest kepiting1sg
Please provide the supplier the deposit by tomorrow and please have your username here in the transaction reference so he knows whom the deposit is from... Thanks.

plus one karma to U for organizing the GB! :P

I cannot force people to buy nor to back out on the GB after the GB is closed and the order is placed.

Negative Karma for kclee, also banned from my future sales or GB. Thanks.

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G + PowerMagic (SGD 380) x 9 sets

1. markcwq

2. Grey3443

3. Lcohol

4. Mulderang x 3 sets

5. noelhon

6. Odessus

7. Kelv

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G only (SGD 350) x 1 set

1. Lcohol

Apology accepted. Order reinstated. Karma restored. Please refrain from doing this, time and effort has been spent to ensure this goes through at a price that is arguably the lowest in the market now.

hey mate yup there's definitely space underneath the rear view mirror .., and will be hidden out of sight.

and no, will not suggest you install this in the engine bay or grills area! you can have the unit installed at Wee Heng and also you might want to consider upgrading your audio system since you're there too! Lol!

Thanks for your advise mate.

Will drop them a visit this week, once I find the shop location.

Order placed with supplier, estimated delivery 27th of February.

Supplier details and deposit details in PM, please let me know if you have not received your PM. Kindly also let me have all your contact numbers so that I can provide it to the supplier.

Thanks!

Hi Benico,

Apologies on the delay, as i initially had difficulties finding the inbox link, using my iPhone.

Nontheless, the ATM deposit payment has been made & texted him.

Thanks again for coordinating this GB.

Just checking if it works on keyless GO start on E class w212.

Personally, it should not affect because it remains in parking mode until you move off... No tapping on the keyless circuitry.

I cannot force people to buy nor to back out on the GB after the GB is closed and the order is placed.

Negative Karma for kclee, also banned from my future sales or GB. Thanks.

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G + PowerMagic (SGD 380) x 9 sets

1. markcwq

2. Grey3443

3. Lcohol

4. Mulderang x 3 sets

5. noelhon

6. Odessus

7. Kelv

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G only (SGD 350) x 1 set

1. Lcohol

bro benico

deposit transferred

thanks

To those who are using DR400G, the recording is trigger by G / shock sensor only or it allows manual trigger ? I am using other brand now but it doesn't have park mode which I think it is useful when I am outside, can park mode be switch on easily or have to pull the card out to configure via PC ? Thanks in advance.

Guest kepiting1sg
To those who are using DR400G' date=' the recording is trigger by G / shock sensor only or it allows manual trigger ? I am using other brand now but it doesn't have park mode which I think it is useful when I am outside, can park mode be switch on easily or have to pull the card out to configure via PC ? Thanks in advance.[/quote']

IIRC The recording starts the moement U turn on your engine or in conjunction with Powermagic.

If the car get a knock and the G/Shock sensor, it will be recorded as an event driving driving or in Parking Mode when the Powermagic is in use.

U can set the Park mode when U access the program in your PC with the memory card or U can push the lighted end of the Blackvue to start Park mode recording if U are using Powermagic and your engine turn off.

Here's the owner manuals for DR400HD

and U can read it in more details

Blackvue DR400HD

http://eng.pittasoft.com/bbs/download.php?bo_table=download01&wr_id=56&no=0&sca=&sfl=&stx=&sst=&sod=&spt=0&page=0

http://www.blackvue.com.sg/index.html

http://www.blackvue.com.sg/compare.html

Due to strong interest, I am assisting to organise a 2nd GB as the previous order has been shipped.

Prices below are firm, note that stock comes from PI, price remains the same, expected to place order in early March.

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G + PowerMagic (SGD 380)

1. nala

Blackvue Full HD - DR400G only (SGD 350)

Guest hawkeye
Due to strong interest, I am assisting to organise a 2nd GB as the previous order has been shipped.

Prices below are firm, note that stock comes from PI, price remains the same, expected to place order in early March.

1. nala

2. hawkeye

Does the software allow us to edit the clip where only a particular section i want is copied over to my hdd?

Is the speed displayed? Can i disable the speed so that its not showing in the clip?

Guest kepiting1sg
Does the software allow us to edit the clip where only a particular section i want is copied over to my hdd?

Is the speed displayed? Can i disable the speed so that its not showing in the clip?

Video clips are recorded in 1,2 or 3 mins setting.

U can disable GPS then U get no speed reading.

Guest Jarebbsg

1. nala

2. hawkeye

3. Jarebbsg