• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

23 minutes ago, chuapc said:

Thanks brothers swissfondue and petetherock. This is the first time i couldn't get my coe with 3 tries. In the past 5 experiences with c n c, four times with 1st bid and one time with second bid. My SE till now still did not inform me the results. 

Speak to a manager? 

I think they should reward loyalty... even if you cut a super solid deal, they should have the margin to deliver. Unless they only want to bid high when the car is actually in SG..

on 3.4.17 SE then informed coe is not successfully bided. When asked she said car will be registered around end of april. waiting for duty payment n preparation of the new car. 

since 3.4.17 she never call me at all.

23 hours ago, chuapc said:

Once you have driven a merc you will like to drive a merc again. 

Before merc i was driving 3 bmw (316 316 318). 

But Merc is so expensive! It gets more expensive each year! I wish it is cheaper!

2 minutes ago, chuapc said:

Yes it is very expensive if purchase from CnC. When I first purchased the C180 in 2002 the price was around $172K and E200 in 2007 was  $179888. Forgot the price for 2004 E200.

The e200ml was more expensive in 2004 compared to the FL e200k in 2007. Are those prices after overtrade? 

Hi Brother swissfondue, I met my SE today and she told me that my car is ready for registration and offers me the open cat COE. She also asked me to make full payment the coming week. The OMV is $54700 and YOM is Dec 2016. According to her, all car registering before June are all manufactured in 2016???   

1 minute ago, michaelleongchangliat said:

The e200ml was more expensive in 2004 compared to the FL e200k in 2007. Are those prices after overtrade? 

Yes, you are right. in Jan 2007 they called it Hong Bao, the amount was $7,500. In 2010 the price went up to $207,888 and overtrade was $5K and service credit was $2K. In 2014 E250 was $269,888 overtrade $33,000 Extra $5,000 Service Credit $5,000.   

1 hour ago, chuapc said:

Hi Brother swissfondue, I met my SE today and she told me that my car is ready for registration and offers me the open cat COE. She also asked me to make full payment the coming week. The OMV is $54700 and YOM is Dec 2016. According to her, all car registering before June are all manufactured in 2016???   

Hi bro, I was also asked to make full payment next week. I think the open cat COE they have is about $51000. Not big deal if you intend to take the car for long term. Congrats!

3 minutes ago, swissfondue said:

Hi bro, I was also asked to make full payment next week. I think the open cat COE they have is about $51000. Not big deal if you intend to take the car for long term. Congrats!

I told her if coe above $53000 then i will accept  or else bid on 26 april.