• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

3 hours ago, swissfondue said:

lol. What rims did you change to and how much did you pay for it? I'm trying to change to the AMG 19" rims but so far C&C is throwing roadblocks everywhere for me.

2 hours ago, michaelleongchangliat said:

What happened to the  original rims?  I thought e250 comes with the nicer 18 inch rims used on the exclusive model as well

Trade in the stock rims while it is still brand new.  Getting 19" Rays rims. Will PM u the price swissfondue : )

Stock rims are 18" staggered (see pics) for the e250.

IMG-20170321-WA0012[1].jpg

9 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Trade in the stock rims while it is still brand new.  Getting 19" Rays rims. Will PM u the price swissfondue : )

Stock rims are 18" staggered (see pics) for the e250.

IMG-20170321-WA0012[1].jpg

Thanks, bro! Looking forward to your pm :)

Hi bros,

It is known fact that PI's cars are cheaper than those from C&C. However, if one has to trade in a car, would it be better to buy from C&C who could afford to offer a higher overtrade and the price may come to pretty much the same as what a PI can offer?

3 hours ago, chuapc said:

Congats brother Paladin, am suprise to see the white key. My SE told me that my E200 Exclusive will come with the rims shown in the picture you posted.

the e200 exclusive, e250 exclusive and e250 avantgarde all comes with that rims. I think they are alot better looking than those on the e200 avantgarde

On ‎22‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:05 AM, swissfondue said:

Congrats, bro! Please post pics of your car :)

On ‎22‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Paladin said:

Collected my car yesterday. The white key was a pleasant surprise😊

1490142314678-79980722.jpg

Bro, the key leather pouch from C&C? U brought it?

On 22/03/2017 at 10:06 PM, chuapc said:

The E300 is super and the number plate very nice too! Congrats. Anyway, may I know what are inside the Welcome Pack? Thanks

Agree.

This shd be the "only" real Multibeam LED headlight....

Nice diamond white too....if only comes with panaromic sunroof...complete!

12 minutes ago, lks328 said:

Nice car, nice color and daring white choice...

👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Daring indeed :)

C&C told me taxis most likely won't be running W213's till at least 4 years later.

15 hours ago, chuapc said:

Nice key pouch. SE told me there are 2 in the welcome pack. water bottle, torchlight, cash card, cash card holder, sunglasses 1 each, is that right?  Thanks.

There r 2 keys but only 1 pouch. I didnt get any sunglass but received 1 foldable umbrella, haversack and travel wallet on top of the things u mentioned.

2 hours ago, swissfondue said:

Daring indeed :)

C&C told me taxis most likely won't be running W213's till at least 4 years later.

Hehe...... they had been saying the same thing since the W211 time. Finally still have. Dont forget Taxi is diesel and in Europe diesel is more popular than petrol, they would already have some on the way. Also Taxi life only 7 years. So they will come very fast.

8 hours ago, tanwill said:

Hehe...... they had been saying the same thing since the W211 time. Finally still have. Dont forget Taxi is diesel and in Europe diesel is more popular than petrol, they would already have some on the way. Also Taxi life only 7 years. So they will come very fast.

Perhaps C class for taxi instead? Outlook similar too. Until now i need to go close enough during daytime to see the Exxx... to confirm E or C.. night time no issue as the backlights diff... daytime only the running lights in front most obvious...

Think my eyesight getting worse.. i love the new E. didnt dare to test drive yet... or... pocket burn again...