• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

Good choice. The E250 avantgarde is a better buy than E200 AMG. The dual 12.5" display is a must have. It's one of the major distinguishing features of the W213. Body kits can always mod later easily.

I'm still sitting on the fence because I find the W213 a little small (I sometimes have to squeeze my in-laws with my family :)). It is narrower compared to W212. Waiting to see the G30. The G30 is much bigger in both width, length, and interior space. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swissfondue said:

Good choice. The E250 avantgarde is a better buy than E200 AMG. The dual 12.5" display is a must have. It's one of the major distinguishing features of the W213. Body kits can always mod later easily.

I'm still sitting on the fence because I find the W213 a little small (I sometimes have to squeeze my in-laws with my family :)). It is narrower compared to W212. Waiting to see the G30. The G30 is much bigger in both width, length, and interior space.

Have u seen the g30 at the preview?  Does pml have any early indication of the g30 pricing 

I've not seen the G30 except for the marketing videos and pictures on the web. G30 supposed to go on worldwide sales in February 2017, but PML still selling the old 5-series. So not sure whether they will launch G30 in Feb in Singapore. I may make a trip down to PML to ask them :) Anyhow, the G30 also underwhelms in the looks department. More like a major facelift rather than an entirely new model. And reliability of BMW is another concern I have. 

6 minutes ago, swissfondue said:

I've not seen the G30 except for the marketing videos and pictures on the web. G30 supposed to go on worldwide sales in February 2017, but PML still selling the old 5-series. So not sure whether they will launch G30 in Feb in Singapore. I may make a trip down to PML to ask them :) Anyhow, the G30 also underwhelms in the looks department. More like a major facelift rather than an entirely new model. And reliability of BMW is another concern I have. 

Is pml still selling the f10 now?  I don't mind taking the f10 if it is going below 200k

Agreed the E250 is a better deal (the difference in price between E200 and E250 is just $14k)

quite pissed off that I just bought the E200 and spent $15,300 on the widescreen cockpit and command online. The total price of my E200 is higher than E250 but without the additional features of folding backrest and different rims...

think I should complaint to C&C

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KSKS66 said:

Agreed the E250 is a better deal (the difference in price between E200 and E250 is just $14k)

quite pissed off that I just bought the E200 and spent $15,300 on the widescreen cockpit and command online. The total price of my E200 is higher than E250 but without the additional features of folding backrest and different rims...

think I should complaint to C&C

Sorry to hear about wat happened. I will be pissed too if it happens to me. But i think you made the right decision at that point in time. I am bracing myself for cnc to lower the prices when the new 5 series is launched later on.  

Just now, Paladin said:

Sorry to hear about wat happened. I will be pissed too if it happens to me. But i think you made the right decision at that point in time. I am bracing myself for cnc to lower the prices when the new 5 series is launched later on.  

Same here :) Have you considered PI?