• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

7 hours ago, Paladin said:

Sorry to hear about wat happened. I will be pissed too if it happens to me. But i think you made the right decision at that point in time. I am bracing myself for cnc to lower the prices when the new 5 series is launched later on.  

I just enquired about the g30.  They told me 520i will take pricing cue from the e200

19 hours ago, steven77 said:

I hate to say this guys but looking at the pics above; the BMW G30 looks lean and mean whilst the w213 looks a bit bloated?

Actually I expected more from both MB and BMW for their W213 and G30. Both disappoint in many ways. The G30 cockpit and iDrive is dated, whereas the W213 exterior is just a scaled up W205. 

9.jpg

51 minutes ago, Paladin said:

We all know there are a lot of differences between w213 and g30. Just go for the one that appeals to you n enjoy the ride☺

After reading the BMW-sg forum's owner experience with F10, I think I've almost made up my mind :)

8 minutes ago, michaelleongchangliat said:

The problem only comes in after year 3. Enjoy the bmw while it is new 

Exactly! I had an E90 and the first 3 years were quite wonderful. But shortly after warranty is over, oil leaks that cannot be rectified, electrical signalling problems that caused my car to suddenly decelerate on the highway, engine block problem and gear box problem. PML told me I have to replace both engine block at $27k and gearbox at $15k. I quickly sold my car off.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Dmenz said:

Hi guys. am new to this forum and would like to know from those who will be taking delivery of their E class in Mar/Apr if they have received any info abt their cars? like whether it is already in spore or when exactly will they be getting their car?

My delivery is in mar/apr. Was only told that i hv gotten my coe in the 1st bidding in feb. No news yet on actual delivery.

4 minutes ago, lhoung said:

i order my during the launch in july 2016 with some indent options.  In Dec, my SE asked me to to upgrade to E300.  It was very long wait. Hope the car don't give problem. My first merc.

Congrats on your e300.  What was your previous ride?