• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbies, Intros...

welcome SgLaKsa! coming down later today for the la kopi session?

Hi Willy,

Will try to drop by to meet everyone else today... u know its family day so must respect wife's opinion today keke :-[ :-[ :P

yes! :) i noe that. hope to meet ya later.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi to all, will be collecting my C180 this weekend. Hope to meet up with you guys soon. :)

A warm welcome to SGMerc ptth!!!! ;D

Looks like our club is getting bigger day by day! Great!

Please come to our monthly meetup which is usually held at Kallang McDonald Carpark last Sunday of each month.

Later the kakies here will poison you with all the mods available for your ride!! ;D ;D ;D

Hi to all, will be collecting my C180 this weekend. Hope to meet up with you guys soon. :)

A warm welcome to SGMerc ptth!!!! ;D

Looks like our club is getting bigger day by day! Great!

Please come to our monthly meetup which is usually held at Kallang McDonald Carpark last Sunday of each month.

Later the kakies here will poison you with all the mods available for your ride!! ;D ;D ;D

Hi kepiting1sp, thanks for your warm welcome.

Sure, will join the meet up and also keen to know what poison can be added to our ride... ::) ::):P

Guest kepiting1sg

Sure, will join the meet up and also keen to know what poison can be added to our ride... ::) ::):P

Look out for CBlack with the C200 W204.

He's full of poison and everything he touches turn black like kena poisoned. ;D ;D ;D

He's full of poison and everything he touches turn black like kena poisoned. ;D ;D ;D

:-[ :-[

When he touches turn black, so after mod turn back to original colour.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi guys, i'm new here.Didn't know this club exist! Driving a E200 Kompressor. I heard from sgrgals about this club. Hope to see you guys soon!

Cheers all :)

welcome to the club!

hmmm seen the you-tube, serious bo? hmmm either that guy newwbie to Tracking or your E had been boost up.. hehehe

ok see you at D&D..

Cheers

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

keltanky ]

Hi guys, i' wrote:

welcome to the club!

hmmm seen the you-tube, serious bo? hmmm either that guy newwbie to Tracking or your E had been boost up.. hehehe

ok see you at D&D..

Hi, thanks dude. My car almost stock except for springs & filter. Guess i'm lucky that day? kekeke

Can't wait to see fellow Merc owners. Cheers

Cheers

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Kompressor ]

Jeff Keng ]

Hi guys, i' wrote:

welcome to the club!

ok see you at D&D..

Hi, thanks dude. My car almost stock except for springs & filter. Guess i' wrote:

dun worry, your mod list will soon increase. haha

I didn't know there's stuff that can put into my old lady?

Maybe next meet up will ask you guys for advise. Cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest millionmilebenz

Hi there!

Stumbled upon this forums for Merc. Collecting my C200 in 2 weeks time from C&C. Paladium Silver with brown seats. Looking forward to it!

Maroon

Welcome to the Club!

Your W204 should look beautiful in those colours. Please do visit the forum frequently and join us at the next meet-up (Jan 27). Or, even better, join us for Go-Kart this Sat! ;)

Guest XXXCobraXXX

Hi All, similar to most who post, I'm new here. Just got my E200 (2004) Black yesterday. Glad to find this forum and I'm sure I will find a lot of useful info. Thanks in advance

Guest millionmilebenz

Hi All, similar to most who post, I'm new here. Just got my E200 (2004) Black yesterday. Glad to find this forum and I'm sure I will find a lot of useful info. Thanks in advance

Alright! Big Welcome to the Club!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have about your new baby. Come join us at the monthly meet-ups (last Sunday of every month, at the Kallang KFC car-park) and meet the other members, quite a few of whom also own the W211.

Hello all,

New here.. but not new to mercedes.. My current ride W202. I used to drive a w126, w202, W124 and now w202. I tired changing to a japanese car but not long after still going back to mercedes. nice forum you guys got here.. and i hope to meet up with all of you soon..

Justin

Guest millionmilebenz

... I used to drive a w126, w202, W124 and now w202. I tired changing to a japanese car but not long after still going back to mercedes. nice forum you guys got here.. and i hope to meet up with all of you soon..

Welcome to the club, Justin! Would be great to meet you at the next GTG and exchange tips on the W126! ;D