• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbies, Intros...

Guest millionmilebenz

Hi pinkie! A warm welcome again...

Please register your ride at the PREMIER SGMerc Members & Owners List thread under SGMercTalk section.

Also, please do let us know how you found out about the club... Friend's referral? Google? SGMerc decals placed on your windscreen??

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 777kenny

Hi everyone...am currently reading up on merc stuff...and found this wonderful local merc forum. I'm thinking of getting the B-class (never driven/owned a merc before). Any B-class owners here?

Will hang around the forum and learn from you guys. Thanks! :)

Hi everyone...am currently reading up on merc stuff...and found this wonderful local merc forum. I'm thinking of getting the B-class (never driven/owned a merc before). Any B-class owners here?

Will hang around the forum and learn from you guys. Thanks! :)

hi kenny welcome to this merc forum!

well B-klass is like mini R-klass a people mover, though its a 5 seater.

some say its a bigger bro of the A-klass.

not sure of any members who are B-klass owners.. ???

but one thing for sure is stay around and learn more!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest two-0-two

hello all,

I been looking around for a W124... good to learn that there are so many enthusiats in this community... hope to gain more knowledge from the experts here...

cheers :)

hello all,

I been looking around for a W124... good to learn that there are so many enthusiats in this community... hope to gain more knowledge from the experts here...

cheers :)

hi two-0-two, first a big welcome to the club.

would say, go for 16Vs, esp if can find the original MASTERPIECE version, 8Vs are also ok la

hope you will find your car! (the last over-engineered car)

by the way, how you managed to know about this forum?

Guest two-0-two

would say, go for 16Vs, esp if can find the original MASTERPIECE version, 8Vs are also ok la

hi keltanky, thank you...

any idea what are the key diff btwn the real Masterpiece vs the normal 16V models?

Kompressor intro me to this forum.

cheers,

any idea what are the key diff btwn the real Masterpiece vs the normal 16V models?

cheers,

the Key,

the ventilated Disc Brakes(front),

and the most impt, the infra-red point at the boot near the key hole!

Guest kepiting1sg

cheers,

If I remember it right but I could be wrong!

Somebody can correct me.

1. Masterpiece Wooden Steering

2. Masterpiece Wooden Gear Knob

3. Cruise Control

4. Electric Driver Seat

5. Electric Rear Windscreen Roller Blind

6. Full Leather Seats & Door Panels

7. Wooden Center Console with folding wooden box cover.

8. Masterpiece Badge on bootlid

Guest angela

Hi guys,I'm Daniel and I'm new here.Got to know of this place from mycarforum.com.Currently driving my dad's A160 and still learning alot about the car each time I step into the driver's seat.Have to say that its good to have a forum with fellow mercs drivers.I do hope that I can meet up with some of you guys and get to learn more about the car and exchange tips! :)

Guest angela

Welcome Daniel,

you are just in time for our August meetup at the end of the month. Do come and join us.

Hi Cklasse...I'll try to turn up but I'm kinda nervous cos I'll probably be the youngest there.And I've only driven for around 2 months...do hope that you guys are friendly people haha. ;D

Hi Cklasse...I'll try to turn up but I'm kinda nervous cos I'll probably be the youngest there.And I've only driven for around 2 months...do hope that you guys are friendly people haha. ;D

dun worry about your age, we are all as young as you! ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!! I think I am new here even I started to browse thru the site since the old site. Ok intro... Name: Nicholas can call me Nic. Age:31 but look like 21 ;D ;D ;D Ride: W203 C200, veri nice and special bodykit ;D (to me la)

Guest millionmilebenz

Hi Nic! Welcome aboard! You'll find that you're in friendly company here as many of our members drive the W203 (also modded up to the hilt). I'm one of the few driving a lau-ah-pek car (W126), haha!

BTW guys, I've been thinking seriously about swapping this one for a W115 that's been advertised on sgcarmart. I went to check it out. Sweet!

Hey guys!! I think I am new here even I started to browse thru the site since the old site. Ok intro... Name: Nicholas can call me Nic. Age:31 but look like 21 ;D ;D ;D Ride: W203 C200, veri nice and special bodykit ;D (to me la)

Hi nic,

welcome aboard! :laugh:

I'm one of the few driving a lau-ah-pek car (W126), haha!

BTW guys, I've been thinking seriously about swapping this one for a W115 that's been advertised on sgcarmart. I went to check it out. Sweet!

This one ah bro ? Cream roof/Gold paintwork combo ? Looks good man. Nice cruiser

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-nKo9wV-1000.html

welcome on board Nic.

hope to see you at meetup!

Guest millionmilebenz

This one ah bro ? Cream roof/Gold paintwork combo ? Looks good man. Nice cruiser

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-nKo9wV-1000.html

You got it bro! Current owner took pretty good care of it and it looks even better than the pics. But, I think one has to know a lot about fixing old cars before taking on such a "project". Me, not there yet. :P

Hi all SGMERC members,

My name is Sebastian,currently driving a SLK200.

Got to know this website through the BMW forum.

Hope to learn more from forum members.

Goodluck to all

Cheers :)

Hi sng38,

Welcome to the club

I believe the SLK groupies will be glad to help you out

have great fun.