• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbies, Intros...

i've done it. i've placed my order for a black C200 :laugh:

but delivery is only sometime in Apr-Jun.....next year ;D

meantime, anyone wants an ah beng japanese car....? ;D

haha... i will posion you later with all the mods ;D

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kopimonster

i've done it. i've placed my order for a black C200 :laugh:

but delivery is only sometime in Apr-Jun.....next year ;D

meantime, anyone wants an ah beng japanese car....? ;D

congratulations speckie!!! thats quite a long wait too...but very nice of you to "wait" for me ;D

Guest kopimonster

speckie1 ]

congratulations speckie!!! thats quite a long wait too...but very nice of you to "wait" for me wrote:

wait for you? sorry, me don't understand :P

haha...no la...i am also waiting for my ride...but delivery could be even later then yours lor... ;D

oh, btw, you might wan to go down to autovox lor...got tons of poison available for you :D

Guest speckie1

haha...no la...i am also waiting for my ride...but delivery could be even later then yours lor... ;D

oh, btw, you might wan to go down to autovox lor...got tons of poison available for you :D

oh yea, you're waiting your C63!! hehe....can tompang a ride when you get it? never sit before ;D

autovox ah? not for the time being...waiting for pocket recuperation first. hahahaha

Guest kopimonster

speckie1 ]

haha...no la...i am also waiting for my ride...but delivery could be even later then yours lor... wrote:

oh yea, you're waiting your C63!! hehe....can tompang a ride when you get it? never sit before ;D

autovox ah? not for the time being...waiting for pocket recuperation first. hahahaha

can, no problemo ;)

Guest speckie1

CBlack ]

i' wrote:

haha... i will posion you later with all the mods ;D

haha...actually...looking at how i've been with my previous cars, no need to poison me lah....it's just a question of time :P

Hello,

Just wanted to intro myself. Just ordered a CLS350 - arriving in Feb 08. Currently driving a BMW 530.

Looking forward to meeting all of you soon. :)

hi hoyas,

welcome to the club!!

hmmm give you some poison mods for your C219!! go for ART-Tuning GTR 374!!

see you at meetup!!

Welcome....lately we are joking about driving other car make as going over to the dark side.

So, you are now getting out of the dark side..... ;D

Well, I absolutely love the styling of the CLS. I was comtemplating getting the new 530, which IMO has better steering response and feel, but in the end, I succumbed to the Merc.

hi hoyas,

welcome to the club!!

hmmm give you some poison mods for your C219!! go for ART-Tuning GTR 374!!

see you at meetup!!

Hi,

Thanks. Yep, I saw that modded car on the web. Fantastic! But I'll just stick to my AMG kit and see what else I can mod. I caught the mod virus when I had my Bimmer, and looks like it'll continue. I'm now in the process of looking for some 19" rims. Luckily there's still time.

Guest kepiting1sg

hello to all members.......glad to join the big mercedes family..........can anyone please help to advice which shop in sg sellling AMG kits for w203...........ehehhe

A warm welcome to the club! ;D

For your AMG kits for your W203, you can try our local Benz dealers i.e MBM & Benzline.

They should be able to satisfy your lust! ;)

Check out the link.

http://sgmerc.com/index.php?topic=297.0

Hi boys & gals,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum. Dad just bought a spanking beaut C200. Now mad 'bout Mercs! Hope to participate and enjoy SgMercs.......already thinking of modding my ride. Any suggestions?

Hi boys & gals,

Just want to introduce myself to the forum. Dad just bought a spanking beaut C200. Now mad 'bout Mercs! Hope to participate and enjoy SgMercs.......already thinking of modding my ride. Any suggestions?

hi colrc,

welcome to the forum

come down to meetups, sure hear and drink up the poison to modding...

esp must see CBlack's Barbus C20K!!!

Hi there. kinda new to this forum. Drives a S280. loyal supporter of merz.

big boy! i think i know who you are.. when are we going for supper?

btw, all the best for our cma test later today..

A Big Welcome to all new member.

Big Hug and kisses.

Please come down tomorrow for our regular meetup.

Collect your car decal & t-shirt.

sadly, i doubt that is possible.. bigboy and i are quite big sized... like... XXL and above.. :P

Guest SgLaKsa

;D hello everyone, would like to give a brief intro here. I've just got my SLK200 a week ago. Tried to search for a Singapore MB forum but only managed to find an international one. I read a post in that forum which provided the link to the Singapore forum... so thats how i got linked ;):D ;D

Guest SgLaKsa

welcome SgLaKsa! coming down later today for the la kopi session?

Hi Willy,

Will try to drop by to meet everyone else today... u know its family day so must respect wife's opinion today keke :-[ :-[ :P