• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbies, Intros...

Guest sy69u

Oh my god! You guys are so YOUNG??? there you go, our YOUNG MISSY and YOUNG 35,69 and Kom.....all together younger than me,I am 75 now.Ops!, I mean 7.5" now.haaaa...

even LOUDER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. may i see it???

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sareve

Hi! I thought i'll start from here.. I find it tough to join your events (its very tempting!) most probably i'm worried its hard to click (going 22 this year). Anyway I drive my dad's e230 (its pretty easy to figure why i don't own one). I hog it most (feeling guilty~) but there are still times where i'll let my sis have it.

Hope i'll join the meetups soon!

p.s. nice convoy at the dam! i popped by but didn't join you guys. sad.

Lol don't worry about your age man, I'm only 21!

Haha what's this Brown colour and victor about?

Hi Jie2- I am newbie always turning 21st each year, so happy to meet all the nice ppl around my AGE especially those who took part for the Breadfast NS run and the Malacca drive. We are all so young and energetic with lots of Fun. Do join us ,age doesnt matter.Like over Bro Jgoh said, We cant help getting older each year but we stop growing in mind.... ;) Do join the Fun loving group this 30th March GTG, see ya ;) Dont worry if you dont drive a Merc,with the comittee around, you will drive 1 soon...... really ;)

Guest sy69u

Hi Jie2- I am newbie always turning 21st each year, so happy to meet all the nice ppl around my AGE especially those who took part for the Breadfast NS run and the Malacca drive. We are all so young and energetic with lots of Fun. Do join us ,age doesnt matter.Like over Bro Jgoh said, We cant help getting older each year but we stop growing in mind.... ;) Do join the Fun loving group this 30th March GTG, see ya ;) Dont worry if you dont drive a Merc,with the comittee around, you will drive 1 soon...... really ;)

hahahaha. really poison. ups u liow. hahahahaha

Guest jenvid

sy69u ]

Hi Jie2- I am newbie always turning 21st each year, so happy to meet all the nice ppl around my AGE especially those who took part for the Breadfast NS run and the Malacca drive. We are all so young and energetic with lots of Fun. Do join us ,age doesnt matter.Like over Bro Jgoh said, We cant help getting older each year but we stop growing in mind.... wrote:

hahahaha. really poison. ups u liow. hahahahaha

Pple trying to cut poison.. read Jie 2... you pour it in by the barrel... kekeke

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Hi everyone,

I'm new to club. Driving a W204 C180K since Jan 2008.

My first Merc-Benz. ;)

Hope to learn more from the regulars here!

Cheers!

TuMMyBeaR aka Alvin Quah.

Hi everyone,

My first Merc-Benz. ;)

Cheers!

Warm Welcome to TuMMyBeaR, Yes, like what Kompressor said,we are a group of young and fun loving ppl,come join us this last Sunday of the month at Kallang,or if you cant wait to meet us ;D,can also meet us this coming Thursday as we are having a Mod gathering at our Sponsor Workshop, MBM. See you Cheers

Hi everyone,

My first Merc-Benz.

Cheers!

Welcome to the club! Hope to see you at our next meetup on Sunday, 26th Apr at Kallang Carpark F.

HomerRipper ]

Hi everyone,

I' wrote:

Welcome to the club! Hope to see you at our next meetup on Sunday, 26th Apr at Kallang Carpark F.

hi tummy bear welcome to the world of poisons, see you soon ya!

Guest narmi

Welcome TuMMyBear.

I am sure you will enjoy and learn a lot from some of the guru here.

Don't be shy, come join us our SGMerc 1st Anniversary Dinner or this month 27th April meetup at Kallang Car Park F.

We are bunch of young, friendly people, average age as young as 20 to olders not more than 25. Come down see for yourself.

We chiong very often, NS Run, B Road, this Friday we heading north to Penang, we also Party @ St James, M.O.S, Zouk, etc......

Give us a chance to poison you on how to mod your Merc. hahahahaha kidding.

Hi Tummy Bear,,

Be warned, there are so many discrepancies to this particular postings..

First, the age,,, when they say average age 20-25... errr......

but the biggest discrepancy is when he says, "give us a chance to poison you on how to mod your Merc. hahahaha kidding"

The discrepancy is in the word "KIDDING"!

You have been warned!!

Guest Protoss

Hi everyone,

My first Merc-Benz. ;)

Cheers!

Hi Tummybear!

Welcome to SGMERC! We are like a big family. Do join us for our many events. :)

Hope to see u soon. ;)

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Haha... Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.... ;D

Mods wise, so far not much stuff available. I've only changed my headlights bulbs to Osram which is running on 5300K. It is slightly whiter than Diamond Vision.

Had my chrome tailpipes installed, as well as the AMG sports pedals.

Thats about it...........so far...... :P

Guest Protoss

many more bro,

You can change

1) Door sip plate to AMG with light.

2) change interior & number plate lights to white bulbs

3) AMG Gear Knob

4) Hood 3 pointed star to flat

5) Debadge your rear C&C & C180 and replace AMG

6) Change suspension, lowered by 15mm

7) Kleemann pulley kits & K-Box (Add 30 HP)

8) K&N air filter

9) Vath Intercooler (Gain 10 HP)

10) 18" AMG Sport RIM

11) Good Year F1 tires

12) Mod exhaust

That's for now, enjoy your mod.

Bro.... U are a SGMERC 'Cobra'. ;D